Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Swing trading Forex

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Swing trading Forex

Hi there!

Tomorrow we will talk about Swing trading on currencies.

Briefly - swing trading is a style designed for capturing medium-term movements, called "swings". Usual duration of position of swing trader is more than 1-3 days period, so this trading style suits those who can't be near monitor all the time, yet there are lots of nuances as well.

Is it effective to add to your position or substract from it? What points are good for that?

All questions we will cover on this webinar.

Reserve your place here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-17-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
    and what type of news can help us to predict the actual swing of any pair? as during 1-3 days many news will come so how can we know that what would be the next direction of that particular currency that we want to trade with, i am confused about that.
    true what you say that to swing trade it will be a lot of traders will then see how the development of so fundamental that they will be able to get a better trade in this trade and so also they will be able to make themselves much would be involved this trade with confidence in market conditions existing at the news impact

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
    and what type of news can help us to predict the actual swing of any pair? as during 1-3 days many news will come so how can we know that what would be the next direction of that particular currency that we want to trade with, i am confused about that.
    first of all remember swing trading involve holding trading position for more than 5 days,and there some that even swing trade for 10-15 days,during this time many news will be release but why there swing trade this long is becasue there on a ride on a new trend and there trying to hold on it for as long as it last,news that trigger trend change are major Employment and Interest rate,another news are just followers and even employment and interest rate as well determine when a pullback or rally might happen on a weekly chart it majorly depend on the result of the data release

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yess, its an easy trading system. but for the experienced traders. if you want to be benefitted by swing trading system, you have to be experinced. and to be experienced i think, you may trade manually more and more. it will increase your skills, make you patient.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
    yess, its an easy trading system. but for the experienced traders. if you want to be benefitted by swing trading system, you have to be experinced. and to be experienced i think, you may trade manually more and more. it will increase your skills, make you patient.
    to really trade swing method firstly one must be looking at the market from either daily or weekly chart,though 4hr as well can be regard amount swing trading but daily and weekly is often the best,the most important is patient and knowing how to spot support and resistance level along with trend of the market.if a trader can really spot this level with the trend,then patient is the key word

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I am a swing but I don't consider myself to have got every skill needed in this area and I know that value trader has a lot of thing o offer us to help us improve on our trading but the webinars on swing trading has closed. I will appreciate if this webinar can be repeated so that those of us that missed it might have the opportunity to have it again.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I am a swing but I don't consider myself to have got every skill needed in this area and I know that value trader has a lot of thing o offer us to help us improve on our trading but the webinars on swing trading has closed. I will appreciate if this webinar can be repeated so that those of us that missed it might have the opportunity to have it again.
    They are not closed - I can do just 2 webinars a week, but I can repeat some of them if I will get a request for that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I rarely did this swing trading with only me interested in swing trading because it is from now on I learned to see the impact of the market in the long run because then I will continue to learn to use the analysis with higher time frame and seek to understand the fundamental analysis because the fundamental analysis is good to be able to get this type of trading like swing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Swing trading is good for those who understands the market on longer time frames and have broad knowledge of currency which one is trading apart from technical point of view one need to be aware with fundamentals also before opting for swing trading because any fundamental news connected with the pair can change the direction of the market and trend as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah there is no doubt in it swing trading is a very nice idea about trading I also like to do swing trading basically a well support and resistance point entry always give benefit to every trader in this business long term trading is best with swing trading and I am enjoying swing trading very well in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Well I don't think that is very easy to make money in forex its a very risky and hard business specially for new traders thanks for this swing trading topic there is no doubt in it that swing trading is very nice way to enter in the market I also love to swing within the market.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast