MY TRADING DURING LAST 3 MONTHS "COZARD007"

Thread: MY TRADING DURING LAST 3 MONTHS "COZARD007"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

MY TRADING DURING LAST 3 MONTHS "COZARD007"

I am glad that there is an opportunity like this for traders to express themselves, it is more than just the contest to me, because it will surely help trader to go public and to review/evaluate themselves in order to appraise themselves where applicable, and also correct themselves where necessary. Trading is never a totally easy task, and the trader that has the opportunity to have the success in the last three months should be thankful to God. Also, I am using this opportunity to thank the management of roboforex company, the forum's managements and moderators, including my co participating traders on this forum. You all have made this forum an interesting place, Thank you!

Firstly, I must admit that my trading career is getting better every day, but I will not totally erase the challenges of trading as well, trading is not always the bed of "rosses", and all trader should admit that for them not be overbearing and too confident. Trading is mostly like a two sides of the coin, you can win, and you can lose, but when the trader has a good system, and has mastered it, there is no way they will lose at the end (though they will lose at times), but surely they will still make more money than the ones they lose.
    This is why I always see hope in my trading career, train more, correct my mistakes and be optimistic for the unspeakable things I can become through the financial market trading in the future.

WHAT HELPED ME TO SURVIVE IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS: I am a trader that like to have my plans while trading, and I make sure that I do not deviate from the plan no matter what. My last three months of trading were challenging though, but I survive mainly because of the risk management I am using, and my self confinement to using only 7 trading instruments. I have taken my time to make sure that I trade only EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, EURAUD, USDCAD, GBPJPY and WTI(USD OIL). Although, my trading system will work for any kind of trading assets, but I like to be definitive, and have the calculative approach to what I am doing. And I have noticed that, too much trading instruments might lead to the overbearing of the trader, that is why I make sure that I limit my risk to those ones in the last three months.
    Beside, the help I always get in this market is mainly through the good risk to reward ratio I am using. I do not use a risk to reward ratio of 1:2 or less, I used at least 1:3.5, and this has helped me a lot, and I know that I can ever survive in the market; once i do not trade aggressively.

MY TRADING PERFORMANCE IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS: Let me say that I did not have a new discovery as such on trading strategies in the past three months, I am still using my usual Trend-line, Fibonacci and Moving average trading strategies in combination, but I am making sure that I do not deviate from my trading system. Early this years and past trading years, I was deviating from the rules and plans I had, and this was mainly because of greed, fear and anxiety in my trading. But in the last three months, I had been able to follow my trading rules and plans properly, and I can say that I am a better trader now. There is no month I did not average about 750pips in a single month, and this is as a result of my prudence, dedication and trading discipline. Although, I did not do well in my Copyfx account and forum bonus; which I will make sure I put in a big consideration for improvement, and do well in them as well in the future.

Statement 1.jpg

BIG EVENT THAT HELPED ME: Big event I had in the market recently was in last week, when Theresa May (The prime minister of UK) recently took the axe to the EU in finalizing the brix arrangement, although, it was a news, but, the royal currency fell more than 1000pips before retracing, and ever since then, the currency has being selling on rally on all its pairs.

british.JPG

ME, DURING ONE OF MY TRADING DAYS WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS: It is always a good moment chilling with my laptop and speculating to catch the green pips from the market. This is my most recent trading caption within the last three months of trading using Roboforex trading platform.

pix 1.JPG pix 2.JPG

TRADING OUTLOOK FOR FUTURE TRADING: As you can see, I do not regret my last three months of trading, and I know that I will be better in the future as I progress. And for the traders that want to make tangible success in the market in the recent days, I advice them to pay attention on GBP pairs more than any other pairs in the market. Technically, GBPUSD has successfully broken my major support level at 1.2850, there is nothing stopping the pair to drop more than 500pips.

Attachment 15507

Lastly, We should always be optimistic about trading, and once we know it and be sure of what we are doing, there will be no limit in what we can actually achieve in the market, do not fear, take the bold step and risk moderately with a better risk to reward ratio and other trading necessities along side.
    I wish myself and you all the best in the future trading endeavours. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cozard007; 10-14-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is a nice one coming from you my old friend, that shows that you have really improved compared with the way i saw your trading a while ago. Trading is always good when the trader can give their time to train in this business, and get to master all the things that are necessary for their success. Good luck the more.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a nice one coming from you my old friend, that shows that you have really improved compared with the way i saw your trading a while ago. Trading is always good when the trader can give their time to train in this business, and get to master all the things that are necessary for their success. Good luck the more.
    This is great one coming from you. Yea, trading is not easy indeed, it is about training, persistence and dedication of the trader to know what they are doing. And I am glad that things are better but one can still do better, as there is no perfect trader in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    I have being reading your articles on this forum, and it is nice to see this one again. You are getting more improvement in what you have said here and it is a nice one. I will like to see more results about what you have said on this forum, this will really help in knowing you more and enhances what you have said.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I have being reading your articles on this forum, and it is nice to see this one again. You are getting more improvement in what you have said here and it is a nice one. I will like to see more results about what you have said on this forum, this will really help in knowing you more and enhances what you have said.
    That is kind of you, and I am glad you stopped by for this purpose. Well, it was not an easy thing in the forex market, and trader has to learn better to know how the market is really working. Even at the improvement I have, this month's trading was like never before, because I was hit so badly, but thank God I survived. In other words, no one is perfect, we are only trying to be.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Special thanks to all that have participated on this contest, most especially those that have participated on my thread, you have really made my day. I guess today is the last day for the contest to get to an halt, and it will never be a complete contest without saying big "THANK YOU" you to you all!

Not allowed!