Trade ETFs (Exchange-Traded Funds) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade ETFs (Exchange-Traded Funds)

RoboForex Support RoboForex Stocks Team's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Trade ETFs (Exchange-Traded Funds)

How ETFs Work

KEY FINDINGS

An exchange-traded fund (ETF) is a pooled investment vehicle with shares that can
    be bought or sold throughout the day on a stock exchange at a market-determined
    price.
    Like a mutual fund, an ETF offers investors a proportionate share in a pool of
    stocks, bonds, and other assets.

Generally, the price at which an ETF trades on a stock exchange is a close
    approximation to the market value of the underlying securities that it holds in
    its portfolio.

Example, when you trade ETF on SPY - you trade S&P 500 index.

Attachment 15479

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Stocks Team; 10-12-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 16
    A stock is not so much interesting because at a time cannot buy or sell and market not so much dynamic. But the forex market is a dynamic and most volatile market here risk-reward high than a stock market. Also in stock market ups and down not same as forex market. I buy a stock four years ago at about 1$ now its price 0.01 cent. So i now shift to forex and try to understand its working manual in order to income extra.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    A stock is not so much interesting because at a time cannot buy or sell and market not so much dynamic. But the forex market is a dynamic and most volatile market here risk-reward high than a stock market. Also in stock market ups and down not same as forex market. I buy a stock four years ago at about 1$ now its price 0.01 cent. So i now shift to forex and try to understand its working manual in order to income extra.
    [lang=ar]Why we are seeing it at one-sided look. What if you were the first seller of this stock? Imagine how much profit you were getting. Trading in the stock market is also profitable but not as fast as the profit in the Forex market, but also the risk level in Forex is very large[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12