What is the withdrawal rule from the Bonus?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the withdrawal rule from the Bonus?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Question What is the withdrawal rule from the Bonus?

Is there is condition to withdrawal the profit from the bonus?If yes please share with me!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    This roboforex bonus is very good because it does not have any strict rules on withdrawal of profit. The only rule is that the bonus itself that is earned from this forum can not be withdrawn but any profit you make can certainly be freely withdrawn at any time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    so far i know that you can not withdraw the forum bonus but you can withdraw the profit from the forum bnus and this can gives you the possibility of trading you very wasily and understand the trading style.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I bet that you should go to the reading rules on this site and make the necessary reading to get the things that the site want from all their participants. But i am sure that you can only withdraw the bonus to your trading account between 1st-5th of every months and the bonus will be credited on the 6th of there is no weekend or holiday.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    you never withdraw profit and by the doing forex trade you will be withdraw profit and this is the forum system and i think by the forex trade we will be do best and this is the best one for make good by the forex trade and you will be make good by the forex trade if you have skill on the forex trade

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackholl View Post
    Is there is condition to withdrawal the profit from the bonus?If yes please share with me!
    It's very simple and straight,when accumulated bonus has been deposited into trading account attached to forum account,you can immediately start trading,and any profit made on this account can be withdrawen with out any limit.so its as simple as that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I am new one to forex trading business so please anyone can openly say about this method and clear all the steps in this method and all the steps belonging to withdrawal rule , i will be waiting for your post and withdrawal method steps , i need it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Roboforex has very easy withdraw service, Suppose you got $ 30 bonus from forum posting and start trading and made a profit of $ 5 in one month. then your whole $ 5 usd is allowed for withdraw to your payment processor id, and they have also double check for their client security, so they send a verification code yo your mail id after applying for withdraw

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    The withdraw is easy in roboforex. We can withdraw whatever amount without any problem but we must be a good forex trader. A trader who is not good will surely blow the whole bonus money and after that we have to wait for two months for doing trades with bonus money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by luvestruck7 View Post
    Roboforex has very easy withdraw service, Suppose you got $ 30 bonus from forum posting and start trading and made a profit of $ 5 in one month. then your whole $ 5 usd is allowed for withdraw to your payment processor id, and they have also double check for their client security, so they send a verification code yo your mail id after applying for withdraw
    Is there a limit on how many minimal amount of profit can be drawn? What if I get a $ 60 profit in a month .. of the total initial capital $ 30.? Is whole profit that I have .. can be drawn? Honestly, I've never withdraw money from a bonus post .. Will it take a long time .. at the first time to withdraw profits from bonus capital ? thank you.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast