Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions about stock accounts

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions about stock accounts

Dear Traders!

You can ask all your questions regarding stock accounts on umstel trading platform in this thread.

Provider of this new technology is Umstel, a web-oriented trading platform from Hong Kong. For RoboForex Stocks clients, Umstel platform is absolutely free-of-charge. It provides opportunities for trading a great number of stocks and ETFs (more than 8,000). The key benefit is that orders are done based on the last done price, based on the price/time priority (not Bid/Ask prices), and that orders could be displayed on the chart. Real exchange quotes are delivered directly into the platform, without any additions to the spread, the level of which is from 1 cent. A trading instrument for clients is a CFD. The platform automatically supports all corporate events, including dividends, splits, and mergers.
    RoboForex Stocks will be suitable for traders with deposits of any amount, who use both long-term and short-term strategies. The key factor for all platform users, which guarantees them stable conditions for trading stocks, is the transparency of the services provided by RoboForex and their competitive performance.

One of the project’s distinctive features is the service that provides trading ideas, which is available to any participant. The service is sure to be interesting for both beginner investor and experienced traders as it may help to find advice from professional market players and subscribe to them.

Sincerely,
    RoboForex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmbugu View Post
    [lang=ar]Thanks for this theard about stock account , i need to know what is the difference's between a forex account and a stock account , and what payments system available for deposit and withdrawal . and how can i start trading with stocks , thank you[/lang]
    I am the newbie in this forum. I need to know about same question.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Trading stocks and bonds, which is better and is there a major difference between them..
    Could bonds even be traded??
    Now comparing stocks to currency pairs, which is more profitable and which is more volatile or stable as the case may be.
    I'd really need to understand the underlying principles that guarantee profits in the stock trading market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Dear Traders!

You can ask all your questions regarding stock accounts on umstel trading platform in this thread.

Provider of this new technology is Umstel, a web-oriented trading platform from Hong Kong. For RoboForex Stocks clients, Umstel platform is absolutely free-of-charge. It provides opportunities for trading a great number of stocks and ETFs (more than 8,000). The key benefit is that orders are done based on the last done price, based on the price/time priority (not Bid/Ask prices), and that orders could be displayed on the chart. Real exchange quotes are delivered directly into the platform, without any additions to the spread, the level of which is from 1 cent. A trading instrument for clients is a CFD. The platform automatically supports all corporate events, including dividends, splits, and mergers.
    RoboForex Stocks will be suitable for traders with deposits of any amount, who use both long-term and short-term strategies. The key factor for all platform users, which guarantees them stable conditions for trading stocks, is the transparency of the services provided by RoboForex and their competitive performance.

One of the project’s distinctive features is the service that provides trading ideas, which is available to any participant. The service is sure to be interesting for both beginner investor and experienced traders as it may help to find advice from professional market players and subscribe to them.

Sincerely,
    RoboForex
    I want to ask, I don't really understand whether trading stocks can be implemented properly using the MT4 platform and what is the ideal and safe capital to be able to trade stocks.
    I have never tried it because I am afraid of failures and losses that are more severe than forex trading.

thankyou :)

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xauyuro View Post
    I want to ask, I don't really understand whether trading stocks can be implemented properly using the MT4 platform and what is the ideal and safe capital to be able to trade stocks.
    I have never tried it because I am afraid of failures and losses that are more severe than forex trading.

thankyou :)
    Please note that both in R-Trader and MT4 platform we provide CFD for stocks. Trading conditions on R-trader accounts and MT4 accounts are different. Please use these links to compare them http://stock.roboforex.com/offers/trading_conditions/ and https://www.roboforex.com/forex-trad...pecifications/ CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. We recommend you to try demo-versions of accounts to test all these conditions to be sure in starting trading with a real account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    I would love to ask a simple question, well , we are all told that when a company flots its shares, it does so to look for extra funds to fund its company business for a share of profit for the inverstors, but we have thousands of brokers, forex brokers for that that offer estra funds to trade shares cdfs, and so on, how does these market we have today relate with the company that is suppose to get the funds and 2 whats does the profit share come directly from the company itself, say coca cola?? thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Dear Traders!

Sincerely,
    RoboForex
    this service is very extraordinary, I hope it can make it easier for us to trade on this forex

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123