Thread: News and helpful information about stock service

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 649
    Given: 201

News and helpful information about stock service

Dear Clients and Partners!

We are glad to provide you with an access to the financial center of the world - US stock market with

When trading on our platform, you'll get free stock-exchange quotes, market execution and many other benefits among which are:

With our transparent and fair trading conditions you can try a new area of trading and increase your efficiency.

Please note, that starting September 6th 2016, the updated versions of Client Agreements of RoboForex Ltd and RoboForex (CY) Ltd have come into effect. Current editions of the Client Agreements can be found on Documents pages of our website and your Members Area. If you do not inform us until September 12th 2016 that you’re not going to accept the document, it will be automatically considered as accepted by you.

Sincerely,
    RoboForex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trading stock is always risky. Sometimes possible to gamble and from my personal experience I know its better to concentrate on one market(to me only forex). I tried to trade indices but 90% time I ended with loss. From then I just only concentrate on Forex only. But sometime stock can make some impact on forex also. So when you trade try to keep an eye on Stock also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Topu007 View Post
    Trading stock is always risky. Sometimes possible to gamble and from my personal experience I know its better to concentrate on one market(to me only forex). I tried to trade indices but 90% time I ended with loss. From then I just only concentrate on Forex only. But sometime stock can make some impact on forex also. So when you trade try to keep an eye on Stock also.
    Success in trad forex or stock that accumulation of all knowledge experiences and avoid many mistakes and the stubborn trader has no place in the trade because the stubborn trader is a trader that has only one vision

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123