Thread: News and helpful information about stock service

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 204

News and helpful information about stock service

Dear Clients and Partners!

We are glad to provide you with an access to the financial center of the world - US stock market with

When trading on our platform, you'll get free stock-exchange quotes, market execution and many other benefits among which are:

With our transparent and fair trading conditions you can try a new area of trading and increase your efficiency.

Please note, that starting September 6th 2016, the updated versions of Client Agreements of RoboForex Ltd and RoboForex (CY) Ltd have come into effect. Current editions of the Client Agreements can be found on Documents pages of our website and your Members Area. If you do not inform us until September 12th 2016 that you’re not going to accept the document, it will be automatically considered as accepted by you.

Sincerely,
    RoboForex

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support RoboForex Stocks Team's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    A few words about FX vs Stocks

1. A major difference between the forex and equities markets is the number of trading alternatives available: the forex market has very few compared to the thousands found in the stock market. The majority of forex traders focus their efforts on seven different currency pairs. There are four "major" currency pairs, which include EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and the three commodity pairs, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD.

2. Strategies: buy and hold (investors), intraday, mid-term. You can find a few strategies and results under our corporate account RoboForex Research: https://roboforex.tradingidea.com/id...3dacc67ecfb559
    You can subscribe to our account and get fresh trading ideas on email when it's updated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLWKLQ5lZko

3. Forex Vs. Blue Chips. Blue chips, on the other hand, are stocks from well-established and financially sound companies. These stocks are generally able to operate profitably during challenging economic conditions, and have a history of paying dividends. Blue chips are generally considered to be less volatile than many other investments, and are often used to provide steady growth potential to investors' portfolios.

4. Volatility
    Volatility is a measure of short-term price fluctuations. While some traders, particularly short-term and day traders, rely on volatility in order to profit from quick price swings in the market, other traders are more comfortable with less volatile and less risky investments. As such, many short-term traders are attracted to the forex markets, while buy-and-hold investors may prefer the stability offered by blue chips.

5. Leverage
    While it certainly provides the springboard to build equity with a very small investment - forex accounts can be opened with as little as $100 - leverage can just as easily destroy a trading account.

6. Trading Hours
    Another consideration in choosing a trading instrument is the time period that each is traded. Trading sessions for stocks are limited to exchange hours, generally 9:30am to 4pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday with the exception of market holidays. The forex market, on the other hand, remains active round-the-clock from 5pm EST Sunday, through 5pm EST Friday, opening in Sydney, then traveling around the world to Tokyo, London and New York. The flexibility to trade during U.S. Asian and European markets, with good liquidity virtually any time of day, is an added bonus to traders whose schedules would otherwise limit their trading activity.

7. However, if an investor's market strategy is to buy and hold for the long term, generating steady growth and earning dividends, stocks are a practical choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    [lang=ar]Valuable information and ask a distinct thank him
    The most important thing in the US market is that you stay away from the stock below $ 30 and have achieved a profit, and I hope that I benefited from this valuable information.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think that i have come to be sute that if you have to know how to make money you have to sure that risk and rewarding experience are divided equaling you have to know that trading is something that if you have two accounts you can risk everything by buying and selling the other if the news is strong enough you will lose one completely

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by malenge View Post
    I think that i have come to be sute that if you have to know how to make money you have to sure that risk and rewarding experience are divided equaling you have to know that trading is something that if you have two accounts you can risk everything by buying and selling the other if the news is strong enough you will lose one completely
    That does not have any direction and that is pure gambling though. It will be better if we share some information to be traded here. Such as The US president election. If Trump win then sell the stocks. It will drop like hell and when Hillary win buy stocks since it will rally a bit but not too much. We need to give cheat sheets to these conditions and trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    thanks for sharing this useful information. while trading you need to be very aware about the News that can effect the stock market. I think it is very difficult to master stock trading and requires hardwork. I agree that for now traders it is sort of gambling. also you need good investment to trade stocks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

As we approach the pre-Christmas volatility on the American stock market, we’re introducing you "Commission free trading" offer at RoboForex Stocks.

Only until December 31st 2016, the more funds you deposit to your account, the more commission will be paid back to you!

1) You deposit funds to your Stock account
    2) Trade any of 8,000 available instruments
    3) We’ll return up to 1,000 USD of commission to your account

comm.PNG

For more information please visit our web-page: https://stock.roboforex.com/promo/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 26
    I have unknown about roboforex stock service website. Most valuable and educative information for me. So, I am reading and writing in robo forum. Fascilities below :
    From 500 USD to 1,000 USD - 200 USD
    From 1,000 USD to 5,000 USD - 500 USD
    More than 5,000 USD – 1,000 USD
    I am proud of roboforex. I would be able to invest for long time trade.It is not any gambling with traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40
    great sir nice thread there are a big difference between stock market and forex market although i have listen from lots of people that forex and stock are same but there is difference like forex market opens 24 hours on the other hand stock market open and close daily at specific time one more thing is that we can control our loss in forex but in stock if gone negative then there is no way to stop the loss i don't have any experience on stock but i believe forex is more advance and more beneficial for us as compare to stock market ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

We’re pleased to inform you that RoboForex is starting a series of educational webinars on trading American stocks at RoboForex Stocks: https://stock.roboforex.com/webinars/.

The topics of the introductory webinars will cover stocks trading, swing trading, day trading as well as "buy and hold" strategies. All webinars will be recorded and posted on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...GlangmNs6_ZYIq

The upcoming webinars
    14.12.16, Wednesday, 11:30 AM (EST) US equity market introduction - the case for stocks trading
    16.12.16, Friday, 11:30 AM (EST) US equity market introduction - best stocks to trade

The webinars will be held by Serge Berger, the Head Trader and Investment Strategist for TheSteadyTrader.com.
    Serge Berger has been an active trader since 1998. During his career, he has been a financial analyst, dealt in fixed income instruments at JPMorgan, and was a proprietary trader in equity options and futures. Serge created his own trading methodology. By focusing on only the highest probability trading setups, Serge maximizes overall profitability and minimizes stress and volatility.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast