How can I conform that a support or resistance is break?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I conform that a support or resistance is break?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Lightbulb How can I conform that a support or resistance is break?

support and resistance is very Important for a trader But some time WE make some big mistake about breaking the support or resistance.I want to know that how can I conform that support or resistance is break.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    We can never know these types of things ahead of time. Just take the trade, have a tight stop. Sometimes you will be right, other times, not right, but its all about the money management you use. Jim Cramer once said that a success rate for a student in school with a 40% is a failure, but not so in trading. Traders often lose more trades than they make. The reason they're successful is because they're making 3x or more on their good trades, and only losing about 1% on the bad ones.
    one of the challenges with trading is that a pair can be trending up, And down at the same time. How is that possible?. There are many different time frames traders like to choose. There isnt really a best time frame, however a pair thats going to the moon on the 10min chart, may still look bearish on the 4hr. Even if you trade off just one chart, there can be multiple trends, and multiple s/r levels on that one chart...the longer term charts have the better s/r levels (daily, weekly, monthly.)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackholl View Post
    support and resistance is very Important for a trader But some time WE make some big mistake about breaking the support or resistance.I want to know that how can I conform that support or resistance is break.
    My friend it is a good thread for all the traders and it is a really a good issue to discuss in this great Forum, We know that a Forex is a risky business and in Forex trading we need to know the strong support point and strong Resistance Point, We have to wait for reconfirming the break of strong support or resistance break by Candle stick, I can share one good tips to you that Strong news awaits to break the strong support or resistance Area.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Recently I am using SMA 50 through which I am getting better idea about support and resistance. You can try it in your trade and justify it's viability. Actually there is no fixed time to break support and resistance. Normally it is found that at the time of releasing any high impact news support and resistance may break.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    breaking of support and resistance levels may be true or false so you need to draw horizontal lines on the last top and last bottom and when these lines are broken you should wait until be sure that is real break or false,so if it is false the price will return again the first direction but if it is real break the price will go to the new direction after that continuously

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Determine support and resistance points is quite difficult because we need good analytical skills to estimate the two points. Most forex traders estimate support and resistance point using fibo lines or technical indicators that make the signals on the two points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    By using indicators help, search on google sites. It's very easy to keep an eye on when support and resistant lines have been broken, even with the indicators we could hear the alerts that tell us at that time. The second is the manual way, ie we draw your own by putting a line at the top price, and the lower end price. With the help of Fibo line or horizontal line that is available on mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I don't know about that, that how can i conform that a support or resistance is break, if some one is knowing about this then please shair your openion here right please,i am waiting for your comments, thanks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by waji; 11-25-2013 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Missing some thing

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well there different ways to be able to identify if a support or resistance level has been broken, you can either draw m line in your chart to identify key support and resistance level, and you wait for a close of the price either below or above these key price levels you can either use the 15 minutes or hourly chart for intaday trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Knowing support and resistance level is highly important to decide the profit booking level and stop loss level.
    To know the support for either day basis or weekly basis or monthly basis or for half an hour, you have to know the moving averages of those date or time.
    Then only you can derive the exact support and resistance so you can get right level fro entry and exit for making profit from any position.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast