Who control the pips movement?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who control the pips movement?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Who control the pips movement?

The forex market allows change and I want to know that who control this movement with a country's Economic.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    What do you mean "who"? You think that there's somebody who controls the process? :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Well you did mention a country's economy and it is indeed true that the economy of countries is one of the major factors that determine the movement of market price or pips. When a country has weaker economy it will result to the selloff of the currency of that country.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I guess that no body in world who can control the pips, But yes, I guess its a country's economy and it is indeed true that the economy of countries is one of the major factors that determine the movement of market price or pips. When a country has weaker economy it will result to the sell off of the currency of that country.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Forex market is the biggest financial market in the world.the economic of a country are Controls The Market Movements.I think no one can control the price in full. But there are some who can move the price direction, but not in the long term.If you want to become a successful trader then must have confidence in power.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I believe that this is very good question in the forex trading market, it baffles me too as the market is working all the time with specific data pricing. How could these things get the right prices relationship among all the currencies of the world. But i think that it is the sentiments of the players that makes the shift the most in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Dear sir, I think the question should be "what" not "who" I think, there is nobody can control the markets movement. There are several things that move the markets in my opinion. They are:
    1. Difference inflation rates,
    2. Changes in interest rates,
    3. Trade balance,
    4. Ratio of export and import prices,
    5. Political and economic stability,
    6. Catastrophe,
    7. Conflict or war,
    8. Traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Well i don't think any country or any person can control this market. Its a wide ranged trading where everyone have the equal priority. I think some things which controls this market. Such as- interest rate, political condition, trade balance, import and export ratios and impact of war. This things control the market.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackholl View Post
    The forex market allows change and I want to know that who control this movement with a country's Economic.
    The price movement is mainly controled mainly by the big players which are the banks who also take orders of big clients and also institutional players price movement is all about liqiudity where ever the liqiudity comes from that's where the pips come from.so analysing this flow and order is how we the retail trader cash in.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Dear sir, I think the question should be "what" not "who" I think, there is nobody can control the markets movement. There are several things that move the markets in my opinion. They are:
    1. Difference inflation rates,
    2. Changes in interest rates,
    3. Trade balance,
    4. Ratio of export and import prices,
    5. Political and economic stability,
    6. Catastrophe,
    7. Conflict or war,
    8. Traders.
    Yes you are right there are certain factors through which forex market moves and it's not controlled by any particular factor..as forex business is the exchange business of currencies,metals and other things and traders make profit by buying or selling when currency value increases or decreases,and this value depends upon mostly these factors which you mention in your post already..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast