My Trading During last 3 Month-Forexlearner - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Trading During last 3 Month-Forexlearner

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

My Trading During last 3 Month-Forexlearner

Robo forex forum conduct so many trading contests time to time and its so much wonderful to see that they have always a new idea regarding the contest, and every time we have an unique way of contest in the forum. This is also a differ one which we had never seen in the past. I have participated in so many contests but this is much differ from it called " My trading during last 3 month" I liked the concept because in this we are directly sharing our trading strategy, performance, drawdown, strenght and weak point etc. As I can see that so many members have participated in the contest already and I have also decided to take part in this great "My trading during last 3 month" Contest.

I am not a full timer trader but I have still made some good profit from the market as a short term trader, Before I was believe that market is only made for the full timer trader but my trading experience helped and my trading during last 3 months helped me a lot to understand my trading system deeply. Now I can say loudly that yes I can achieve the success like other professional forex traders in forex, becuase now I have my edge and my own trading system in forex. Now I believe that a part timer can also earn money in forex within proper consistent way.

I have read the rules of this contest and according to it we have to write about so many terms like our trading instruments, trading strategy, drawdown etc.So here are the things that I always use regulary in my trading they are as follows:

1. My trading Instruments: Frankly speaking I can do trade with any kind of currency pair, Mostly I do trade in Euro/Jpy, Gbp/JPy and some volatile forex currency pairs, The trading sessions are also so much important for me because they give a very nice movement to related currency pair and it helped me a lot to earn in forex. I also do trade in Euro/usd and Usd/jpy so most of time I spend time with major and some jpy based pairs. I think every trader have differ kind of experience and taste, so everyone is free to choose his own trading instruments.

2. Planning In my Business:
    The role of planning become very crucial in all kinds of businesses, and planning is the main element of our forex trading business also. Before trade I always set up my plan in forex market, there are couple of things which are so much necessary for me before venturing or opening my trades in forex market. My entry and exit, risk and reward, money management, risk management, forex trading sessions, mindset these are couple of things those are very crucial to adopt in my planning, I believe that without planning our business can't be able to survive for a long term time. Planning can helps us to see our future, so we should use it wisely before taking any decision in live market.

3. My trading drawdown: I am working with a good trading system and it have a very lower trading drawdown, some time I work with 1% risk per trade formula and this give me little bit higher drawdown in account, but I still believe that 20 to 25% drawdown is not much higher if we are getting consistent earning at the end with this type of drawdown. In last 3 months of my trading I have got so many better risk and reward based trading opportunities in forex. I always do trade with 1:3 risk and reward which help me a lot to earn the consistent pips at the end of every month.

4.Risk and Reward: As I have talked about it little bit earlier above that risk and reward is one of the very important part of my trading, because as a short term trader I can only get the better consistency if I have a good use of risk and reward in my trading, My trading strategy is only based upon the price action technique in which I have to take care of my risk and reward each time, but mostly I have seen that the patterns it self give me 1:3 trading opportunities some time I got 1:5 to :1:7 risk and reward opportunities also.

5. My Trading Strategy: So now it is the time when I should share my trading strategy with you, actually my trading strategy is purely based upon the price action technique but I am still using some indicator's to confirm movement of the current market price to make a buy or sell order. Personally I do trade in so many occasions, I can do trade on news too. But my trading strategy suit to the volatility of the market so I like to use my strategy much in London and New York session. As a part timer I don't have much time to do trade in Jpy session, I mostly open or close my trades between London to New York session and I rarely hold my trades on Friday ending.

I am using SMA 8, 20 and 200 and candlestics shapes to confirm my buying and selling signals, this is a simple trading strategy to understand. We have to just follow the short term trend to close the trade with 1:2 or 1:3. Even you can close it more earlier if you have a good managerial skill to manage your account with this type of style. One single bar trading is my main concept of trading, and only a few trader's knows about this strategy in forex. Now this is the question that how we have to buy and sell? So lets talk more about it with some easy calcuation as given below:

Attachment 15434

1. Buy: Market should be above 200 Sma, Market should be above of SMA 8 and 20 and when One single red bar will be cut down from the green candle then this will be the right time to buy. The candle should be only one single red bar to enter, means there should be not too many red candles before the passing of green bar, it should be only one red bar as shown in the graph above.

2. Sell: Market should be below of 200 SMA, Market should be below of SMA 8 and 20 and when one Single green bar will be cut down from the red candle then this will be the right time to sell.

Attachment 15435

The candle should be only one single green bar to enter, means there should be not too many green candles before the passing of red bar it should be only one green bar as shown above in the graph.

3. Stop loss: We have to just place the stop loss below the red candle on a buying decision, and have to place the stop loss above the green candle on a selling decision.

4. Risk and reward:
    Now its depend upon trader's that how they have to use this strategy to cut down their loss, they can use 1:2, 1:3 and more than 1:5 to earn from the strategy.

Attachment 15436

Attachment 15437

But for more safety we can close our trade when there is a breakout of market below the SMA 8 or Above the Sma during a Buying and selling trade.

5: Risk management: We have to take very lower risk for each trader otherwise we can burn our trading account so earlier in forex with this strategy, this is not an holy grail trading system, so I would suggest everyone to do trade max with 1% risk per trade formula, so that they can survive for a long time and can earn good consitent earning with this strategy in forex.

let me share more about features of my trading strategy in brief:

1. Moving Average 8 & 20: The moving average 8 & 20 are well proven and money making indicator in forex, we can follow the short term trend direction with it very easily on our forex trading charts. Even we can use it it long term trend anlaysis, but as a short term trader I use SMA 8 and 20 to confirm some good signals in London and New York Session.

2. Moving avearge 200:
    Moving average 200 is also a part of my trading strategy, which give me a clear understanding of long term trading signal and view about the market. I only use the 200 SMA indicator for the long term view of the trend and I don't do trade with the goal of long term holding with it.

3.Time frame: As a short term trader I don't use long term time frames to enter and exit, but my trading strategy suit to all types of time frames, I mostly use my trading strategy in short term time frames like m5, m15, m30 and h1 max. I like to do some quick scalping, swing, or trend trading and do trade with the target of 1:3 risk and reward in forex market.

4. Candlesticks: Candlestick chart pattern is so much helpful for me to works with an extra confirmation or signal on chart, I use candlestick shapes as my buying and selling confirmation in forex. I mostly use the one single bar trading concept to buy and sell as I had discussed about it earlier. Along with it I use so many other candlesticks in my analysis like twin tower, doji, elephant bar etc. But most of time I made money with One single red bar and One single green bar concept.

5. Heiken Ashi: Trader's can also use the heiken ashi chart for the better trading signals, because so many time we can get so many wrong signals in candlestick chart but in heiken ashi chart we can clearly see our signals with less confusion, Heiken ashi chart is more reliable and helpful for my trading strategy so I would suggest you to use heiken ashi instead of candlestick chart. But its the trader's own choice so they can do trade with any chart (heiken ashi or candlestick chart)

6. Advantage and Disadvantage: This strategy works well in trending market, easy to confirm the trend with this strategy. The disadvantage is it can give you regular loss in sideways market so try to avoid sideways trading with this strategy. Try to use more and more trending patterns to use this strategy in live forex market and avoid the sideways market patterns. You can mix the forex currency pairs to see some good trend based signals for buying and selling.

The result of My last 3 months of Trading in Copy Fx account with this strategy:

I have gotten a good trading result with the help of my trading strategy and trading system. July to September 2016 I have made some good profit from so many profitable trades but the best one were these two, as show in the graph below:

Attachment 15438

I had made an earning of $51 and $57 with the risk and reward of more than 1:4 which is so great to see in my account. Along with it I had more small profitable trades but I think these two are the best option to show with all of you because they are bigger and they are achieved with a good risk and reward in forex. According to my experience if we have $1000 in account then this trading system can give us 3 to 4% return consistently per month in forex. But as I had discussed earlier that we can't use higher margin to do trade with it, we need at least 300 to 400 trades margin requirements to use this strategy in live market which is less than 1/2% risk per trade. Furthermore so far I have earned around to 47% of my account from my trading style and I think that you all can also achieve that with my strategy.

Attachment 15439

Hope you all have good a very nice to do trade with the result of my last 3 month of trading, If you have any query regarding this trading style then you can put your comment below in the thread. I am always here to help every robo forex forum member. Good day everyone Have a good time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Very right creativity i founded in your way! So would like to say keep it up ! The way , there are always odds , but every obstacle not last forever , perfect things are in your thread .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes Earnperfect, you can use this strategy in h4 time frame, as I have said you can use this in any time frame but management totally depend upon your skill and experience,along with it you have to avoid trading in sideways market personally I am applying this strategy in short term time and market and it will be better if we will do trade with 300 trades margin at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Wow that's fantastic brother, I have rarely seen that short term trader's have good success in forex but as you have said that you are only working with the short term target and gaining good amount of money from last 3 months of trading that's an fantastic stuff. Your thread explanation is really good and its easy to understand all the terms above. So you are still working with the risk and reward of 1:4 in your trading strategy and is it possible to achieve 1:4 with this type of style?
    Thank you very much sir, actually I am female not a male so you can call me sister. I am a Govt job holder so when I have time only then I do trade in forex and I believe that short term trading strategies are good for my free time of trading. Furthermore in last 3 months I have achieved some good profit and hope in future I will able to earn same amount of money consistently from the market. Look I always do trade with 1:2 at least and this is true that so many time I achieve 1:4 in my trades. So yes this is possible to earn 1:4 risk and reward with this strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Very right creativity i founded in your way! So would like to say keep it up ! The way , there are always odds , but every obstacle not last forever , perfect things are in your thread .
    Thank you for the appreciation Moderator Gamer sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    What a great creativity in your thread, I am involed in forex trading business since 4 years but had no idea about the concept of one single bar till now, Its a very new forex trading educational topic for me, Right now I am checking mt4 terminal and I think this is seeming one of the best trading strategy in forex, but can you tell me which one would better candlestick or heiken ashi? Little bit confused about the best selection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oh nice to hear that, yes actually I have also found that somewhere and I had no idea about it since 3 year's too. I think learning is very crucial in our life and its important to learn from the good source, I always try to build and grow my trading knowledge in forex market and for that I like to visit so many differ education websites and videos. So that's helped me a lot to find out the one single red bar and one single green bar concept.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Sorry for the late reply was busy with some Festival here, Actually I am checking your trading journal but can you tell actually how to make a confirmation of a buy and sell with your trading style of one single bar? Waiting for your reply.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oh that's good, Just follow the one single red bar and one single green bar for the enter and the exit, I think you did not focusing on the my current Contest, thread just check in the starting, and for the trades you can concentrate on the my trading journals. Hope you would able to gain good knowledge and understanding from my contest thread, Check the first page of this thread and everything is there that you need to understand.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Oh nice to hear that, yes actually I have also found that somewhere and I had no idea about it since 3 year's too. I think learning is very crucial in our life and its important to learn from the good source, I always try to build and grow my trading knowledge in forex market and for that I like to visit so many differ education websites and videos. So that's helped me a lot to find out the one single red bar and one single green bar concept.
    Oh so you had the same experience like others in past, yeah its a different way of trading because most of trader's don't have any experience of one single bar trading. There are so many friends who are working more than 8 to 10 year's but they still don't have any education of one single bar trading. I think robo forex forum is a great place to share this kind of information with others. But you didn't reply my question here I was asking that which chart pattern would be better candlestick or heiken ashi?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    That's great buddy so I would try to avoid it in sideways and would try to concentrate on trending patterns. By the way thanks to let me know that I can use it in higher time frame too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Hmm got it friend, Oh I was a little bit confused about the copy fx account thread and the contest thread. I am reading you contest thread and yes I can see its there. Now I need a few days to test this in demo and after that I would like to ask more about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes I would suggest you to use it in demo trading account at first, because in live market trading we need so many changes during trading and you need a long time experience for it, but things would be more easier when you have few months of experience with it. I am pretty sure about it,Yes any time, you can ask anything more about my trading style or system. Bye have a nice time.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast