My Trading During last 3 Month-Forexlearner - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Trading During last 3 Month-Forexlearner

Very right creativity i founded in your way! So would like to say keep it up ! The way , there are always odds , but every obstacle not last forever , perfect things are in your thread .

Banned
    Yes Earnperfect, you can use this strategy in h4 time frame, as I have said you can use this in any time frame but management totally depend upon your skill and experience,along with it you have to avoid trading in sideways market personally I am applying this strategy in short term time and market and it will be better if we will do trade with 300 trades margin at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Wow that's fantastic brother, I have rarely seen that short term trader's have good success in forex but as you have said that you are only working with the short term target and gaining good amount of money from last 3 months of trading that's an fantastic stuff. Your thread explanation is really good and its easy to understand all the terms above. So you are still working with the risk and reward of 1:4 in your trading strategy and is it possible to achieve 1:4 with this type of style?
    Thank you very much sir, actually I am female not a male so you can call me sister. I am a Govt job holder so when I have time only then I do trade in forex and I believe that short term trading strategies are good for my free time of trading. Furthermore in last 3 months I have achieved some good profit and hope in future I will able to earn same amount of money consistently from the market. Look I always do trade with 1:2 at least and this is true that so many time I achieve 1:4 in my trades. So yes this is possible to earn 1:4 risk and reward with this strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Very right creativity i founded in your way! So would like to say keep it up ! The way , there are always odds , but every obstacle not last forever , perfect things are in your thread .
    Thank you for the appreciation Moderator Gamer sir.

What a great creativity in your thread, I am involed in forex trading business since 4 years but had no idea about the concept of one single bar till now, Its a very new forex trading educational topic for me, Right now I am checking mt4 terminal and I think this is seeming one of the best trading strategy in forex, but can you tell me which one would better candlestick or heiken ashi? Little bit confused about the best selection.

Banned
    Oh nice to hear that, yes actually I have also found that somewhere and I had no idea about it since 3 year's too. I think learning is very crucial in our life and its important to learn from the good source, I always try to build and grow my trading knowledge in forex market and for that I like to visit so many differ education websites and videos. So that's helped me a lot to find out the one single red bar and one single green bar concept.

Banned
    Sorry for the late reply was busy with some Festival here, Actually I am checking your trading journal but can you tell actually how to make a confirmation of a buy and sell with your trading style of one single bar? Waiting for your reply.

Banned
    Oh that's good, Just follow the one single red bar and one single green bar for the enter and the exit, I think you did not focusing on the my current Contest, thread just check in the starting, and for the trades you can concentrate on the my trading journals. Hope you would able to gain good knowledge and understanding from my contest thread, Check the first page of this thread and everything is there that you need to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Oh nice to hear that, yes actually I have also found that somewhere and I had no idea about it since 3 year's too. I think learning is very crucial in our life and its important to learn from the good source, I always try to build and grow my trading knowledge in forex market and for that I like to visit so many differ education websites and videos. So that's helped me a lot to find out the one single red bar and one single green bar concept.
    Oh so you had the same experience like others in past, yeah its a different way of trading because most of trader's don't have any experience of one single bar trading. There are so many friends who are working more than 8 to 10 year's but they still don't have any education of one single bar trading. I think robo forex forum is a great place to share this kind of information with others. But you didn't reply my question here I was asking that which chart pattern would be better candlestick or heiken ashi?

Banned
    That's great buddy so I would try to avoid it in sideways and would try to concentrate on trending patterns. By the way thanks to let me know that I can use it in higher time frame too.

Banned
    Hmm got it friend, Oh I was a little bit confused about the copy fx account thread and the contest thread. I am reading you contest thread and yes I can see its there. Now I need a few days to test this in demo and after that I would like to ask more about it.

Banned
    Yes I would suggest you to use it in demo trading account at first, because in live market trading we need so many changes during trading and you need a long time experience for it, but things would be more easier when you have few months of experience with it. I am pretty sure about it,Yes any time, you can ask anything more about my trading style or system. Bye have a nice time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast