Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My trading during last 3 month-naeem555

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

My trading during last 3 month-naeem555

Hi all,
    last 3 month was very bad for me, totally loss for me, actually i was in some problems so i need of money and in that hurry i invested money many times but i lose again and again, one reason was that i traded on big lot and very small capital but that was after my deep analysis but in last i just lose money, now i will tell and show you losing of every month
    August
    aug.jpg
    here i total almost invested 60$ and lose all, my trade was on big lot that was reason but i tried my best for earning because of need but all vein. then i tried to get some loan for next trade and i get some sum of $ from my friend..
    SEP
    sep.jpg
    here i invested almost 120$ and lose all..
    in end i almost invested 200$ in all and lose all money because of hurry, one thing was bad that i invest too many times small amount, if i invest here 200$ at same time then may be result will be different, now i am doing the same thing saving money for next month and will trade with a good sum of capital..
    one thing i have learned with small capital we can't earn, if we earn then we need of very huge time..
    one thing more was i traded on gbp pair also where we need of good capital because it moves fast, but my lot was big and capital was low..

i forget to mention my strategy i checked from others..

actually in real i am long term trader and i use anaysis with long time frames but because of some problems i invest small, trade with big lot and on very short terms like scalping, last 3 months was my worest experience i am sure in future never this type of problem comes and loss also, i am trying to increase my strategy which i use in normal time and trying to add some good points and in next 15 days i will invest good amount and i hope in one month i will recover this all loss and will gain profit also.
    in indicators i use moving average, bollinger bands and MACD, for support and resistence i draw some time own and check others also, i always use news also with this analysis both make my trading strong..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by naeem555; 10-15-2016 at 08:46 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433
    With this perspective , try to compound , Cause compounding is super thing when it comes about investment/financial things.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes new i am trying to make investment big also, i am saving money and little profit which i got from any trade, when i made some good sum of like 300 400$ then i will invest again in trade and hope so from this investment i will make some good money, with this we can use 0.1 lot size and can be safe also

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Oh its a bad trading experience but hope you are learning from your trading experience, I have also lost so many accounts due to greed and some other trading bad habbits, but we should learn from our trading experience rather than leaving the dream of becoming an successful trader, I am sure the good correction would give you a great success in future. So learn from your mistakes and do regular correction time to time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes i have learned too many things from this experience, i use greed because i was needy in these days but now i will invest some good capital and always avoid greed, greed is the most bad thing in trading and have experience of this now, one thing was also bad which was little capital and also in strategy, so now i will avoid all things in future and will earn here i am sure

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40
    so sad story brother i think you need to be decipline in trading becuase you take too much risk thats why you loss your money i think on $60 the best lot you can trade with 0.03 or 0.04 and the other thing you need to use stop loss in your trading and in last i am not agree on your last point that we can not earn money with small capital ,,,we can earn money with small capital but for this we have to be decipline and we have to be patience .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes for small investment 0.03 lot is good , actually brother i mentioned with small investment we can earn but needs huge time, for double capital we need atleast 2 3 months and you know for increasing capital from 60 to 1000$ we can need of 1+ year in this way, so it takes huge time and can bore us

Not allowed!

No Or
    That's bad, you should not took big lot size. You've heard of 'slow and steady wins the race's. If you would have took small lot size and traded slow then result may be came out different. Best of luck for your future trades and always set stop loss and take profit to your trades, even when you are scalping too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes i know slow and steady win the race but because of some problems i made that mistakes, but now i will try to invest good capital and will use small lot size and hope so i will earn good income and will learn more, that loss was my experience and i learned from it also

Not allowed!

No Or
    That's good that you have learned from your mistakes. But one thing yo remember never ever let any problem in between your trading business. Trade calm mind and tend to your trading plan till end whether its profit or loss.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast