Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My trading during last 3 month-naeem555

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

My trading during last 3 month-naeem555

Hi all,
    last 3 month was very bad for me, totally loss for me, actually i was in some problems so i need of money and in that hurry i invested money many times but i lose again and again, one reason was that i traded on big lot and very small capital but that was after my deep analysis but in last i just lose money, now i will tell and show you losing of every month
    August
    Attachment 15402
    here i total almost invested 60$ and lose all, my trade was on big lot that was reason but i tried my best for earning because of need but all vein. then i tried to get some loan for next trade and i get some sum of $ from my friend..
    SEP
    Attachment 15403
    here i invested almost 120$ and lose all..
    in end i almost invested 200$ in all and lose all money because of hurry, one thing was bad that i invest too many times small amount, if i invest here 200$ at same time then may be result will be different, now i am doing the same thing saving money for next month and will trade with a good sum of capital..
    one thing i have learned with small capital we can't earn, if we earn then we need of very huge time..
    one thing more was i traded on gbp pair also where we need of good capital because it moves fast, but my lot was big and capital was low..

i forget to mention my strategy i checked from others..

actually in real i am long term trader and i use anaysis with long time frames but because of some problems i invest small, trade with big lot and on very short terms like scalping, last 3 months was my worest experience i am sure in future never this type of problem comes and loss also, i am trying to increase my strategy which i use in normal time and trying to add some good points and in next 15 days i will invest good amount and i hope in one month i will recover this all loss and will gain profit also.
    in indicators i use moving average, bollinger bands and MACD, for support and resistence i draw some time own and check others also, i always use news also with this analysis both make my trading strong..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by naeem555; 10-15-2016 at 07:46 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    That's good that you have learned from your mistakes. But one thing yo remember never ever let any problem in between your trading business. Trade calm mind and tend to your trading plan till end whether its profit or loss.
    yes i understand it and i am sure i will trade wisely in future, that was my mistake and i accept it, i will recover now all loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    It is the universal truth that forex is risky and tough business but also good rewarding business, you should not loose your hope, you should learn from your mistake, I have also get the loss several time but I always learn from my mistake, so keep working your work, you will achieve your goals, I have also post the tread, your comments regarding my thread and now the comments of the forum measures my first attempt.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i am also waiting for good investment now, i will invest and i am sure i will recover all loss and will earn more money also, i believe we need of good investment here for safe and good trading so investing little money too many times are not good instead of this make sum and invest one time

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It was a very short one, but it still portrays what you wnat us to know, that is so nice. Try to make sure you are doing your, learning among other things needed by any trader to make success in this forex business. If traders do not train, everything will only sees like a trick to the trader, but they are not really trick.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i know that things are not tricky, actually this is short because people do not like too much lengthy meterial, in other hand long meterial in this type of post make them bore, so point to point things can be easy to read and understand

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12