"My trading during last 3 month"- Hukam - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "My trading during last 3 month"- Hukam

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

"My trading during last 3 month"- Hukam

Hello Everyone,First of all I am very thankful to robo forex forum admin and moderators that they bring one more excited contest in the forum.
    This is a great contest where we can share our trading strategies, experience and performance with each other. Its great to say that I have taken the part in this wonderful contest.

Now its time to share "The last 3 months of trading" of mine with all of you. Here I want to tell everyone that how I have made a good profit in my Copy Fx account in last 3 months and what instruments, strategies, planning, I had used within that time frame period. I would also like to share about the fundamental and technical analysis trading that I had done in last 3 months of my trading.

Introduction: Basically I am a long term trader but have some experience of short trading also and in my copy fx trading account I have done some short trading but now concentrating on long term goal trading again, In last 3 months of trading I had a short term trading goal in my copy fx account. I love to use the technical anlaysis approach in my trading, The use of technical anlaysis give me a very good help to understand the next movement of the market and I am working with it since a long time in forex.

1. Trading instruments: As we know that we can do trade with so many currency pairs in robo forex broker but I always a few of them, And the major pairs of forex market are enough for me to gain good amount of profit in forex in short term trading. The main reason is that they are related to lower spread, and when I have a short term goal then I never want to do trade with very higher spread based currency pairs. Euro/Usd, Usd/Chf, Euro/Jpy, Euro/Gbp,Usd/Jpy, Usd/Cad these are some of my favorite forex currency pairs.

2. Startegies: For short term trading strategy I always do work with Moving average 20 Indicator, I use SMA moving average and Support and resistancem trading analysis to confirm my trading signal with double assurance (as shown below in the graph).

I believe in technical analysis and I know that my trades can rely upon the use of technical analysis. According to me there is nothing best rather than support and resistance anlaysis in forex because I am getting best output from it. If members want to anything about the strategy then they can post their comments in the thread and I would like to help them without any problem and would give my best in their queries.

3. Planning: My trading planning was to focus on long term lower risk trading in my copy fx account but in the middle of my journey I started to work with short term trading strategy with the risk managememnt of 2 to 5% per trade in euro/Jpy, Usd/Jpy, Euro/Gbp and in some other pairs. Its good to say that my planning works well for me and I made a good amount of money from short term trading.

4. HIgher Drawdown: In some cases I got the higher drawdown also, and the main cause of it was the higher risk management approach in short term trading, Basically I had an agenda to take the risk of 3 to 5% risk per trade but after some profitable trades I have increased my risk and it increased the size of my drawdown also. But right now I am again working with the lower risk trading system in my copy fx account and working with long term trading goal.

A breif stoy of my last 3 months of trading:

1. July 2016: In July 2016 I had made some good profit from my trading strategy and this one was the best one was made around to 53 USD from one single trade. With the risk and reward of more than 1:2. As I have mentioned below in my trading strategy that How I have used the strong support area to buy in my SMA 20 and technical analysis based trading strategy, for the entry point, exit point, timing you can check the mt4 terminal history as shown in the graph below.

In short term time frame trading I just concentrate on the short term trend and on the support and resistance levels. On more thing the stop loss, as you can see that I had use the stop loss in my trade so I would recommend everyone to use stop loss when they are using any kind of strategy in forex.

2. August 2016: In august there were no trades open, I just went for the withdrawal from the account.

3. September 2016: September 2016 was also good for me and made some good amount of profit in my account. I had used the same patterm to earn and had made 5711 USD from that profitable trade. I have enjoyed this much because the stop loss was very less here and the risk and reward was very good. The risk and reward was around to 1:5 in my trade and I had achieved some wonderful performance from this trade.

Here I have use the same SMA 20 and Technical analysis combination to execute my order in forex market. I think this is a wonderful trading style and trader's should follow this in their business. The stop loss area, trade closed point, entry point, everything can be seen in mt4 terminal history as shown in the graph above.

Conclusion: So overall in last 3 three months I had made a very good earning from my trades and this is my copy fx account trading result that I had achieved in my last 3 months of trading as shown below in graph.

Furthermore all trading strategies have some limitations, and without any proper risk management and money management we can't earn the consistent money in forex. It does not matter what we are doing, the risk management and money management should be properly used in trading and this is well known that lower risk trading system is better than higher risk trading so we should concentrate on that too. In last 3 months of my trading I have learned a lot about the value of my management, In last 3 months of my trading short trading was an good experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Nice thread buddy I love the concept of support and resistance analysis. But how you are making that much amount of money with that kind of risk, its so much amazing to see buddy. It will be so much helpful for me if you will share some money making tactics with me.
    I am jusing following the support and resistance as explained in the thread, there is nothing special in that I am just following the support and resistance theory, right now I have only one single support and resistance trading style to earn but in future I have more then for sure I will try to share it with you. Thanks for your appreciation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    My last 3 months of trading experience was not much good but its good to see that some forum members have made good amount of money in their copy fx trading accounts and hukam is one of them. The concept of support and resistance is really so much helpful fo us and it is directly related to the market demand and supply behavior of the market.
    Thank you very much khimi234, according to me everyone can become a good successful trader in forex, your past trading would not be the same in present if you will learn from your trading mistakes. We can't become successful until we don't have the solution of those reasons of losing which are coming in our way time to time. By the way you are correct about the support and resistance connection that's why I like to use it everytime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto786 View Post
    my trading result from 4 month ihave a 5000$ usd account now i have total 19000$ in my account. my accoount never touch red zone line i get loss many time but never aproach the near red zone line what you think friends i have to do trading with real account or not reply my comment inbox me i need your toughts and helps ?
    What a great result, so why you are not sharing your trading experience and strategies with us, it will be better if you will try to create copy fx account service, and you can share your trading signals with others and can earn some money from investors. Furthermore you can take participate in the robo forex forum contest also, share you trading for last 3 months and you can get some forum bonus reward for it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Ok sure thanks for the information, I am regularly checking your copy fx account thread and hope there will be some more profitable trades update out there in coming days and don't forget to post your screenshots with analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Nice thread brother, I think the concept of moving average 20 would be a very good choice for all short term traders, I had a good experience of short term trading in recent time of my trading but now I am only focusing on long term time frames. You have achieved a good amount of profit and consistency in last 3 months, and that is a good sign for forex trading career an success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    That's great Earnperfect, keep it up I am trying my best there with copy fx account and if you are satisfied with the result in future then you can join me through copy fx account service as an investor. I am regularly updating my trades with new trades and screenshots, and tomorrow will be the day when I will update my new trade setup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Nice thread brother, I think the concept of moving average 20 would be a very good choice for all short term traders, I had a good experience of short term trading in recent time of my trading but now I am only focusing on long term time frames. You have achieved a good amount of profit and consistency in last 3 months, and that is a good sign for forex trading career an success.
    Thank you mate, actually basically I am a long term trader but due to short amount of investment I had taken a decision to work with short term time frames and patterns and you are correct that moving average 20 is a good indicator to follow the trend in short term time frames as a short term target. I had already completed more than 3 months now and trading is going fine still with short term trading target. But Now I am thinking to focus on long term targets only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Yes I am working upon it and hope in future I would able to do better trading. I know so many forex members have a bad trading experience but its good to see that so many of them sharing their mistakes and its a good thing for us to learn from their trading experience. I am learning from my experience regularly and I believe that very soon I would able to do trade with a good mental and self control.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    First of all thank you for liking Moderator Gamer and Dheeraj890, thanks for the appreciation Dheeraj890 mate that's true, support and resistance method is very popular and so many professional have this kind of analysis in their business. I was just testing this in short term and worked, but do proper practice first in demo if you want to use this type of trading style, Furthermore nope right now I am only working with long term target and I am not using this style in short term time frames for now.
    Oh I see, Ok thanks.. But there was a great result achieved in short term trading so you should continue with the same trading style with those time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yeah Mate Dheeraj890, There is no doubt in it that I had a good trading result with short term time frames trading, but I dont have a longer experience it was just a three months of experience with it, right now I am busy with long term trading I have few trading accounts in robo forex and all of them are related to long term trading only. But I would try to work with short term trading strategy in future for sure. Thanks for the recommendation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    My last 3 months of trading experience was not much good but its good to see that some forum members have made good amount of money in their copy fx trading accounts and hukam is one of them. The concept of support and resistance is really so much helpful fo us and it is directly related to the market demand and supply behavior of the market.
    Dear it does matter, you should share your bad experience with others as they can also learn from your mistakes and you should participate in this competition, I have also post the thread in this competition, hope you will do comments on my thread, how I am going in my trading?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yeah mate you are right about that, we all should share our trading experience with each and this contest was a good platform for that, but no problem in future there will be so many other robo forex forum contests and hope there we would have the same option of sharing our trading performance with others. By sharing our bad trading experience we can learn more about our weak trading points through the help of other members suggestion and help.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    Yes that will be good for you, because you have a good understanding of support and resistance zones and I believe that you can make it better in short term time frames too. But I would recommend to work with at least H1 time farme if you have to adopt the same style of trading in short term time frames. I have visited your copy fx account, but want to ask one question here, which time frame you had used in copy fx account trading for that short term trading style?

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast