Money management for newbie - Page 101
Page 101 of 559 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5586

Thread: Money management for newbie

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

Money management for newbie

Money management is the main lesson for beginner trader. There are lots of strategy in the Forex market. Strategy is not fact for the market. If you have not proper money management then you would be must a loser trader. Every trader comes for profit but average 5% trader can gain and 95% percent trader loser. You can use any one strategy for trade and profit sure but if you have not proper money management then you could loss . So, my suggestion for newbie trader that take minimum 10k (10000 pips) pips risk as per your deposit. Because of market not move 10000 pips in short time. you can only buy or only sell for any currency pair .Take profit 100 / 200 / 300 pips. I prefer you MACD indicator for Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    You have raised a lot of good points here my dear friend in your bid tod3efend the importance of good money management,and the first is that every trader come to the forex market to make profits, but not all traders ended up making profits at the end of the day because a lot of traders do lose out of the market as a result of bad money management and that is a fact.Trading the market with many types of strategy without the use of money management is the reason why only 5% of traders are winners and about 95% of traders are losers.Money management principles is so important that it must be considered to be one of the most cherished topics in the forex learning process.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    You have raised a lot of good points here my dear friend in your bid tod3efend the importance of good money management,and the first is that every trader come to the forex market to make profits, but not all traders ended up making profits at the end of the day because a lot of traders do lose out of the market as a result of bad money management and that is a fact.Trading the market with many types of strategy without the use of money management is the reason why only 5% of traders are winners and about 95% of traders are losers.Money management principles is so important that it must be considered to be one of the most cherished topics in the forex learning process.
    Beside suggesting us to pay attention of using money management, he also told us to use specific indicator to trade for better result which is macd indicator. i know mate about its ability to give us accuracy of market specially when we see market patterns such as convergence and divergence. with these two we could earn well in swing or long term trading while we use our money management to increase our reward ratio while limit our risk as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    A newbie that have potentials to go far with forex must come in proper terms about following the right management in forex. If we do not make decisions that will improve us, then it becomes more difficult to succeed well on this trade. Good money management will help us know how to handle risk and plan on how to perfectly make a good trade that can help us succeed once it's necessary for us...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by sama View Post
    A newbie that have potentials to go far with forex must come in proper terms about following the right management in forex. If we do not make decisions that will improve us, then it becomes more difficult to succeed well on this trade. Good money management will help us know how to handle risk and plan on how to perfectly make a good trade that can help us succeed once it's necessary for us...
    Our knowledge and our experience is really matter in this business and its help us to get good trades but we can earn from these trades only when we are make the good money management in our trades. If we are not follow the money management or not know abut it then our success is very difficult and impossible for us. So we need to make our trading strategy with very care.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Beside suggesting us to pay attention of using money management, he also told us to use specific indicator to trade for better result which is macd indicator. i know mate about its ability to give us accuracy of market specially when we see market patterns such as convergence and divergence. with these two we could earn well in swing or long term trading while we use our money management to increase our reward ratio while limit our risk as well.
    Macd is definitely a good indicator which a trader can chose to operate with, one can also combine it with some other indicator. And risk management is highly important for avoiding margin calls while for making profits we should know our strategy well. A trader has to carefully study the amount of risk he can afford to take on any trade, according to the money in his account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    Macd is definitely a good indicator which a trader can chose to operate with, one can also combine it with some other indicator. And risk management is highly important for avoiding margin calls while for making profits we should know our strategy well. A trader has to carefully study the amount of risk he can afford to take on any trade, according to the money in his account.
    These are i think 4,5 indicator which is the choice of every trader may be because all the trader get use them in trading and on that basis we should chose how we will gain success here it would be good and more effective in trading and for getting good results always , best indicator is that which will give us good mean for trading simply by follow safest trade strategies for success .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    These are i think 4,5 indicator which is the choice of every trader may be because all the trader get use them in trading and on that basis we should chose how we will gain success here it would be good and more effective in trading and for getting good results always , best indicator is that which will give us good mean for trading simply by follow safest trade strategies for success .
    It is not matter how many indicator we are using the question is how efficent these pair are if these are good we will work with them freely and if not we see losses so for developing good strategies and trading plan we applied what we learn and what e make plan for trade all we see effect on our trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by kuning View Post
    It is not matter how many indicator we are using the question is how efficent these pair are if these are good we will work with them freely and if not we see losses so for developing good strategies and trading plan we applied what we learn and what e make plan for trade all we see effect on our trading .
    i think that ,money management is a big issue for newbie and many experienced traders.we must get knowledge about money management we should trade with demo accounts for getting more experience about this business .i also suggest they should make n emotion free trade and never be hurry to get profits in short time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We really need to understand the way the market works. Therefore knowing how to manage the risk and comprehend the need for discipline, in the sense that when we lack discipline then it will be hard to actually be able to implement the money management. Therefore they all works together. In recap, money management is the key to successful trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    i think that ,money management is a big issue for newbie and many experienced traders.we must get knowledge about money management we should trade with demo accounts for getting more experience about this business .i also suggest they should make n emotion free trade and never be hurry to get profits in short time.
    money management is a must have item to use and traders shouldn't allowed to trade without using it. no traders will having a good performance unless they don't have money management. it's true we still can trading without it but in long term performance we would lose small amount of money until we start losing a lot and lose everything we have.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 559 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast