After how much time you change your strategy - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: After how much time you change your strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

After how much time you change your strategy

Forex trading market is changing market.here all step is very important.i change my strategy after 50 pips ups and down and make new plan.I think we must need to change our strategy.What you doing,after how much time you change your strategy?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    in forex trading if we have a good trading strategy then we can earn profit easily. i think changing our strategy is more and more is not so good. we should test a strategy for long time. after all if we cannot get good result long day then we can change our strategy. actually we should use in demo account to observe its result before use in real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I don't change my trading system.But when i was a newbie i was in search for a holygrail trading system and for that i have lost around 1000$ and a freaking 2 year,But later i found that there is no such system which will make you rich.If your system is 60% accuratethen with good money managment skills you can make profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    strategy is a very important thing for every trade in forex trading business. we have to make strategy before every trade we make in this business. i think it is better to make individual strategy for every trade. that means we have to make different strategy before every trade. because every trade do not have same situation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    strategy is a very much important thing when we are trading in forex trading business. without strategy it is very hard to trade here. but we need to keep change our strategy after every trade. because one strategy cannot be worked out for every trade in this business. so we must practice and make new one before every trade here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    changing of strategy depends on its results. if the trader find it gives good results then he should not change it but if he finds it gives bad results then he should change it and try to find another good one. the trader should keep searching until find a good one for him that can help him to achieve his goals and give him good return for long time.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345