After how much time you change your strategy - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: After how much time you change your strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

After how much time you change your strategy

Forex trading market is changing market.here all step is very important.i change my strategy after 50 pips ups and down and make new plan.I think we must need to change our strategy.What you doing,after how much time you change your strategy?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i just take it simple, because i do trading with scalping and make me easy to enter some situation, and i just need to scalp and follow the trend, it is the safest way for trading,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    when i am starting the trading i can apply the own strategy to full fill the work and i should be full fill the target .and i don't change my strategy every my strategies I also to be out of the market and better go far for demo account to build my experience but it is better not to compromise with the strategy and only trade when entry conditions sets in.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    most of the time i change my strategy as it effect my loss an gain profit so we should bear in mind that it happen when we change our strategy in the view of gain more profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I am changing my system many times but now i am using my own system from 2 years and that system will gives me much money every time. All traders must switch on fixed trading system because if we use one trading system every time then we will get much money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If you see that your trading strategy is not work properly then you need to modify it and you need to develop it. I want to say that if you want to make more profit then yet and if you want to reduce your loss then you need to develop your trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think that most of the traders are moving from a strategy to another to take advantage of several strategies at the same time or to achieve more profits. This is not the behavior is wrong and in fact raises the threshold of safety in forex trading. But remember that a little knowledge in every area is not always good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    After loosing my first invested amount I changed my strategy because I analyze my previous trading and found that only over trading was cause me for huge loss. so now I am trading with very small quantity and protecting my trading margin so that I can trade everyday for longer period. Although I am making small profit but in long run it will become huge money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    i think it should not change the strategy of trading if they are successful. should experience any strategy on a demo account before entering the real market. there are some indicators suitable to work out all the pairs

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Trading strategy is an important thing for Forex trading. When you see that your trading strategy is not work properly and it give you loss then you can change your trading strategy. But if your trading strategy give you loss and profit then you need to modify it for good trading. Marker change every time and you need to modify it and maybe you need to change your trading strategy for good trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Well i change my trading systems and rules many times but from last two years i am using a same system and follow its rules and plans which gives me good money every month. We must stick on one trading system, it is good for our life time trading career otherwise we also face loss in forex consistently.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast