After how much time you change your strategy
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: After how much time you change your strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

After how much time you change your strategy

Forex trading market is changing market.here all step is very important.i change my strategy after 50 pips ups and down and make new plan.I think we must need to change our strategy.What you doing,after how much time you change your strategy?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I believe that the trdaing strategy i ma using is the right skills that will give me the actual earning that i need, this is why i do not change it that often, i makes sure that i sue a trading strategy for nothing less than 6 mouth before i considers it to be good or not, nothing bad in testing it for a long time first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Forex trading market is changing market.here all step is very important.i change my strategy after 50 pips ups and down and make new plan.I think we must need to change our strategy.What you doing,after how much time you change your strategy?
    In my personal opinion i think after the two month period of the time we will change out strategy in the trading and try to make the other strategy if previous one is not good working in the trading but if produce the good result and you make the profit then you go with the same strategy in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i really don't like to change my strategy i started in forex market and i am in just two strategies i didn't change it the first one when i want trade in supports and the resistance points and the second one when i want to trade scalping .i don't change strategies a lot in real account because i try the strategy a lot in demo account and i don't use it until i be very sure it is very good .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well changing your strategy might not be the way to put it,its more like being flexible because the currency market has so many influences,and for you to cash on you have to be open minded,that's being able to identify more that one price pattern,you wouldn't achieve much success if your strategy is static,that's why its important to learn more about price movement,knowledge is key to becoming a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    changing your strategy is so necessary because we know that the market is changing also so your trading strategy may not work in some times .so it is depend on the time frame and on the pair also and i think changing your trading strategy after one year may help your to improve your profits from Forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I am trading in Forex since 3 years and i have used many indicators in this process.I have understood a thing that a trader should always change his/her strategy from time to time because the market is not stable and changes in every movement.You should always make a proper trading plan or strategy in order to make profit on a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    As Forex trading is a very complex and dynamic in nature.Forex market is not constant,it keeps on changing.So it very important that we must change our strategy according to the changing market.It is necessary for every trader to change their strategy according to the market if you want to earn profit and success in your trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally i dont have too many trading strategy and since am a long term trader i understand the important of being patient when trading,my trading strategy has being what i have being using for long but i tried other strategy on the demo account as well but i haven't really giving them much tension

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No sir I do not change my strategy every now and then and if I do not find any good set up as per my trading strategy I opt to be out of the market and better go for demo account trading to build up my experience but it is better not to compromise with strategy and only trade when entry conditions sets in.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast