MY TRADING DURING THE LAST THREE MONTHS- CUTIEKC

Thread: MY TRADING DURING THE LAST THREE MONTHS- CUTIEKC

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236

MY TRADING DURING THE LAST THREE MONTHS- CUTIEKC

Hello everyone.

Before I get started, I would love to share with you one of my Favourite quote from HENRY FORD which says

''Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot, you are right''.

That above quote has always kept me going.

Secondly, I would like to thank The ROBOFOREX Admins and Moderator, who introduced the COPYFX program and TRADER status, because that was also where I got the motivation to learn and understand the market. Now let me get started.

But first, here is the picture of my place of work, where I trade from, as you can see, I have a journal which is very important.

20161004_181733.jpg

I am a swing trader, I make use of candle stick patterns with bollinger band or sometimes moving average, but within the past three months I have been able to learn and understand that the candle stick pattern with bollinger band is strong enough for me to become successful profitable trader, I learned my trading mistakes which I would like to mention.

1. I over trade a lot: which means taking too much trades, with assumptions and not even following my strategy.

2. I take too much risk: I don't take equal risk as a result of not being disciplined.

This trading mistakes took my COPYFX capital from $200 to down to almost $50 dollars in the last three months. But as I wouldn't want to loss my real money, I took some time analysing my strategy and the strongest candle stick patterns, I have a journal with my Microsoft word, where I pick the strongest setup I should take or that formed within the month and analyse them to be able too correct my mistakes.

By so doing, I was able to start seeing improvement and started being discipline, at least, I now trade when there is a set up for me to trade and if there is non, I have learned how to be patient.

MY TRADING INSTRUMENTS

1. EURUSD.

2. USDCHF.

3. USDCAD

4. USDJPY.

5. AUDUSD.

6. GBPUSD.

7. EURAUD.

8. CADJPY.

9. EURGBP.

10. EURJPY.

11. GBPJPY.

12. GBPCAD.

13. GBPCHF.

14. GBPAUD.

15. GBPNZD.

16. EURCAD.

17. AUDCAD.

18. AUDCHF.

19. AUDJPY.

20. AUDNZD.

21. NZDUSD.

22. NZDJPY.

23. NZDCAD.

24. NZDCHF.

25. EURNZD.

26. XAUEUR.

27. XAUUSD.

Those are the instruments I follow, I don't just open trades on any of them, I monitor them through the 4H Time frame, Daily, Weekly and Monthly time frame, if I should see any setup based on the candle stick and bollinger band strategy I am making use of I do take it.

MY TRADING STRATEGY.

Candle stick pattern + Bollinger band.

Risk= 5 percent.

Normal risk to reward ratio= 1:2.

Furthermore, I have been following the candle stick trading strategy, ever since I started forex trading, but in the last three months, I have learned a lot more on how to trade it through the 4H time frame, which is my favourite and where most of my signals emerges from. As we all know that the candle stick pattern are so many, but my experience of the past three months has made me be able to realize that some pattern are stronger and are more reliable.

My favourite candlestick pattern are: BULLISH AND BEARISH ENGULFING CANDLES: Here is one of signals that made me profits in recent times.

GBPAUD

GBPAUDH4.png

This bearish engulfing pattern formed last week Friday, while the market was on a down trend. I took the trade on Friday and it triggered my 1:2 reward on Monday morning.

IMAGE: Contest.jpg
    MY ACHIEVEMENT IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS

Like I said before, the COPYFX program motivated me to take my trading seriously, and I have been in negative balance, but in the past three months I have been able to recover from my losses in my bonus account and I am doing the same now in my COPYFX account.

Here are my trading account statement in the past THREE months.

MY BONUS ACCOUNT

screencapture-file-C-Users-USER-20PC-Documents-Trading-20business-Sept-202016-Last3M-htm-1475605.jpg

I recovered my loss and made a withdrawal of $95 dollars Yesterday.

ROBOCUpay.PNG

MY COPYFX ACCOUNT LAST THREE MONTHS STATEMENT
    screencapture-file-C-Users-USER-20PC-Documents-Trading-20business-Sept-202016-COPYFXL3m-htm-1475.jpg

So I grew from $800 in my bonus account back to $1240+ $95 withdrawal (My total bonus) And I have grew my copyfx account from $58 to $93 and still counting
    In recap, I have learned and gained more confident in my strategy in the past months and I have learned my lessons which in one word ia DISCIPLINE is the key to success.

Hope you all enjoyed my last three month journal.

Thanks for stopping by

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-04-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,200
    Given: 431
    that's really amazing , story add some more - thumbs up for the first participant

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    that's really amazing , story add some more - thumbs up for the first participant
    Thanks Mod.

I will add more stories and experience with time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed mazher View Post
    Thank you very much for those wonderful strategy
    I have benefited greatly from the explanation, but I want to clarify the images in order to understand more how it works
    MY TRADING DURING THE LAST THREE MONTHS-
    thanks for you
    You are welcome friend.

Please which of the images do you wish I explain more on. So as I can attend to your question in a more better way.

Thanks for stopping by.

- - - Updated - - -

In this last three months. I have changed in so many aspect. it is Friday now, being the closure of this week market and I am yet to take any trade, this is basically because of the lessons I have learned in this last Three months and I hope to keep up with the discipline and only to trade when I see a good entry point.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40
    nice thread brother

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 10-10-2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: del text

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Recovering from such a loss is not an easy one, you must have worked hard for it and also a patient person. But your copyfx signature is not coming up, or are you not also active on that?

Apparently you are doing fine.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Recovering from such a loss is not an easy one, you must have worked hard for it and also a patient person. But your copyfx signature is not coming up, or are you not also active on that?

I am gradually growing up in my copyfx account, I have learned to be patient, I want to do thing differently from the way I have been doing it. You can see that my balance is gradually increasing.

I think I have made all post regarding my last month trading and I am just waiting for the result and also to get back to TRADER status.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post

I am gradually growing up in my copyfx account, I have learned to be patient, I want to do thing differently from the way I have been doing it. You can see that my balance is gradually increasing.

I think I have made all post regarding my last month trading and I am just waiting for the result and also to get back to TRADER status.

Not allowed!