Which help us make profit - Knowledge or Luck!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which help us make profit - Knowledge or Luck!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Which help us make profit - Knowledge or Luck!

In forex we always hear from many trader who say forex is full of luck business system where only luck can give us profit but also some other demand luck help us sometime but not consistently. I think only then a trader become successful when he/she depend on good knowledge, experience and perfect money management. What you think about it and share it with everyone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    in my view i think both of this things are help to make profit in this business . because Forex trading is very high risky business . in this business you need luck as well knowledge . but the most important things to make profit is knowledge . without knowledge we can make profit in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Even though a trader can make profit once in a while by luck, there is no way a trader can succeed in the long run by depending only on luck. The only way to have real long lasting success in forex trading is to depend on knowledge. All traders must depend only on knowledge for success

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As the truth will have it, it is both that is good, but the knowledge is what will actually sustain a forex trader, luck will never sustain a forex trader. Luck will only come at times and go many times , and it might not be there when the forex trader needs much of it for real trading success. You need good knowledge to succeed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by niloy View Post
    In forex we always hear from many trader who say forex is full of luck business system where only luck can give us profit but also some other demand luck help us sometime but not consistently. I think only then a trader become successful when he/she depend on good knowledge, experience and perfect money management. What you think about it and share it with everyone.
    I think the knowledge is very helpful in the trading to make the money because if you have the knowledge of the trading then you will be able to mange the trading well and mange the risk well so that's why i think the knowledge is more important compared to luck because if we good knowledge then we handle the forex market well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think knowledge is more important than luck in Forex trading business.Luck can support a trader sometimes and it will be for short period of time, but knowledge is a very important aspect of forex trading and it stays with the trader every time.Knowledge help in building experience and make profit on a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Until now, I still make a profit because I'm lucky, because I am still a novice traders and not yet have a good analysis in forex trading, I still often get a margin call and stop out in forex trading. I hope in the future I can get an increase in market analysis, so I can use my knowledge to make a profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Knowledge is the key to success in this trade. Many times I also gained in this trade on the basis of luck earlier. Recently I am trying to learn forex market well, specially I am trying to learn market analysis. I feel it most important to run my trade into the profitable path always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Knowledge is much important for us for our rewarding career. If we learn the market well then we can able to earn more and more money in forex trading market every time. So knowledge of every thing is essential for us for our forex trading career. Otherwise we will face much loss in this business every time.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Knowledge is the main factor that determines our success rate,a trader equipped with the right knowledge would do better than a trader who relies on luck to carry out his or her order,although as a trader we need a little bit of luck to hope that our entry flavours us.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast