Manage Risk copyfx journal (source of daily trading ideas)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manage Risk copyfx journal (source of daily trading ideas)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19

Post Manage Risk copyfx journal (source of daily trading ideas)

Hello my dear friends of this beautiful financial platform I hope everyone will be fine. Today I am going to open trading journal to share my daily point of views about my current trades and also I want to get traders status. I am very thankful to all the team of roboforex forum.
    I will do trade with proper money management and risk management to survive in this market for long-term. so if someone want to invest under my trading strategy then welcome I am doing trade via price action analysis.
    Trader: ManageRisk https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/46720/
    Forum nickname: Risk management
    Account number: 5274301
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 137.50 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/46720/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 08 February 2019 13:46:28
    Started on: 08 February 2019 13:46:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello my dear friends good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading career. Now I am ready to get traders status and make some big profit from this great platform.
    By the terms and conditions we have need to share our trading history in our trading journal section so I want to update that last week I earn $5 from my $112 account. So totally I am 4% which is a big amount of money for me so if a trader continuously on this type of profit then he can turn this account into many $100 in short period of time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    I earn $5 from my $112 account
    You had a great result the last week, I believe!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Welcome Risk management to the trading journal section and I hope you will enjoy your journey towards reaching your goals in forex. I bet you, it will be a nice experience for you here because you will be opportune to always learn from your trade and find your ability to improve and have a great trade for yourself. I see you have already made up to $5 as profits and continue this way with your risk management and see how the market favors you after month end.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Hello my dear friends of this beautiful financial platform I hope everyone will be fine. Today I am going to open trading journal to share my daily point of views about my current trades and also I want to get traders status. I am very thankful to all the team of roboforex forum.
    I will do trade with proper money management and risk management to survive in this market for long-term. so if someone want to invest under my trading strategy then welcome I am doing trade via price action analysis.
    Greetings. I hope your plans works out well, and you eventually get subscriber on your copyfx account. Being a provider/copyfx trader is a whole different than only being a trader and trading only by your own money.

In the past, I once become provider (in another platform), and able to trade profitably for consecutive 3 months. Then once I get some subscriber, the tense is rising up. Subscriber contacts me to ask, or give suggestion about on going trade. All I can say, it really screw things up. I you ever have subscriber, do not let your judgments affected by them, and never let them order you to do your things . Just trade like you trade your own money, but still trade responsibly. Good luck.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Hello my dear friends good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading career. Now I am ready to get traders status and make some big profit from this great platform.
    By the terms and conditions we have need to share our trading history in our trading journal section so I want to update that last week I earn $5 from my $112 account. So totally I am 4% which is a big amount of money for me so if a trader continuously on this type of profit then he can turn this account into many $100 in short period of time.
    congratulations bro,
    it turns out that the UCAD pair movement yesterday was just like the UCHF, even the mapping analysis I missed was a bit though the estimate was successful, it was bearish movement, so prices rose first to resistance then rebounded and bearish, even managed to breakout support daily 1.32234,

because there is a daily breakout support, the opportunity for today's UCAD pair is bearish again, it is estimated that the price will experience a short correction to the broken resistance / SBR daily area, then the price rebounds and falls again, or another possibility which is rising to higher resistance in 1.32513 then go down,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine. It's really happy to say that I have reached at my monthly target of 10% profit. Now I have no need to do more work read because I already achieved my monthly target so now I am looking that I have need to upgrade my status on this forum.
    Thank everyone who visit my trading journal and wishing me good luck. Now one of my trade is going in two Dollar loss I hope that it will come in profit soon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Your target is so small, ten percent can be made in a week for most traders, the main concentration that I see with your trading is consistency, it is far better in terms of how long your account might stay, you should not be distracted by someone who may push you away from your comfort zone into another thing, that was the story of Jesse Livermore who Rose to the prime of his trading career but at some point began to listen to people's suggestions, as he took their advice his performance began to drop until he became broke.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Last week was going very bad for me because my one of selling position is running in big loss and I hope that in next few weeks it will gives me $10 profit then I will close it.

Let's see how market will react next week.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Risk management, Sorry about the not so good trading results, I think that it is common in the market that some times we get to experience some hard time when trading. Success in forex trading market needs the traders patient and consistency in trading. Also, I think if you can make evaluation, you will then know the cause of the losses and then do something about it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast