Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 272

Thread: Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

    Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)

    Trader: Sekiryutei https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/28936/
    Account number: 2812447
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 1000.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/28936/

    Offer description:

    Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 3 October 2016 09:09:39
    Start date: 4 October 2016 00:00:00
    End date: 3 November 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 25 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Using Major Banks Macro positions with insider informations

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    As this title says, i make entry fully based on Major Banks Insider data for this copyfx account.
    As for today i entered a short EUR/CHF from 1.0915... a bit higher than the information source i got.

    And this is the analysis plus the insider information i have...


    Naturally i will follow their TP and SL as well with 1.12 SL and 1.04 TP

    If there are any traders want to ask how much Banks data i have... then around 60 Banks... I will post at least 1 position i have in here once a day as not too spam. If you are interested then you can ask me directly, i will welcome any questions.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by sekiryutei; 10-04-2016 at 12:03 PM.

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    As this title says, i make entry fully based on Major Banks Insider data for this copyfx account.
    As for today i entered a short EUR/CHF from 1.0915... a bit higher than the information source i got.

    And this is the analysis plus the insider information i have...


    Naturally i will follow their TP and SL as well with 1.12 SL and 1.04 TP

    If there are any traders want to ask how much Banks data i have... then around 60 Banks... I will post at least 1 position i have in here once a day as not too spam. If you are interested then you can ask me directly, i will welcome any questions.
    Thank you very much for sharing that but the picture got tilted.. can you change them (for deutsche bank view one) And then this is the first time i see some view like that. How can you got such a data? And it's clear that i can see a lot of things from there and anyway... i believe it's not something easy to get hold off! can you share the other data?[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    Thank you very much for sharing that but the picture got tilted.. can you change them (for deutsche bank view one) And then this is the first time i see some view like that. How can you got such a data? And it's clear that i can see a lot of things from there and anyway... i believe it's not something easy to get hold off! can you share the other data?
    Thanks for reminding and i have changed the picture to the better one. So simply say, i buy the data. And it's not cheap at all but as for how i can get it then it's a secret. Surely i have some other data around 10-20 trading positions with different banks and different analysis as well. But for now, i will only post that in here but i shall welcome any other question.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

    And yesterday i entered another trade and as for the basis for my trading position is another insider view...

    So i'm late in entering the position for now but it is still ok.
    As i got the chance then i blitz in here...
    TP is 1.17 with SL 1.1

    If there are any question then i will welcome them!

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by sekiryutei; 10-05-2016 at 05:41 AM.

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post

    And yesterday i entered another trade and as for the basis for my trading position is another insider view...

    So i'm late in entering the position for now but it is still ok.
    As i got the chance then i blitz in here...
    TP is 1.17 with SL 1.1

    If there are any question then i will welcome them!
    [lang=id]I have opened an account and follow you as an investor already sir. It is a good thing to see an insider trading that is somehow special different from the others. I believe that others will think the same as well. Hope you will keep insider trading's view updated. But is that all information you have and would you mind to share the rest of it?[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    This text was not translated, because it is originally in Indonesian
    I have opened an account and follow you as an investor already sir. It is a good thing to see an insider trading that is somehow special different from the others. I believe that others will think the same as well. Hope you will keep insider trading's view updated. But is that all information you have and would you mind to share the rest of it?
    This is my latest trading entry that i forgot to post..

    I'm using the same entry as Citi and they even highlighted this as Trade Of The Week...
    Check the TP and SL in here if you like guys.. plus analysis..

    As for your request.. i'll share a bit of information about insider's trading update.. check this

    If you are interested more then check my homepage at my profile, it got more update and a lot of informations as well.
    And you might even find some bonus too for you. Hope that will help, but nevertheless i will keep my update in here as well!
    Last of all, thanks for following my copyfx!

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    This is my latest trading entry that i forgot to post..

    I'm using the same entry as Citi and they even highlighted this as Trade Of The Week...
    Check the TP and SL in here if you like guys.. plus analysis..

    As for your request.. i'll share a bit of information about insider's trading update.. check this

    If you are interested more then check my homepage at my profile, it got more update and a lot of informations as well.
    And you might even find some bonus too for you. Hope that will help, but nevertheless i will keep my update in here as well!
    Last of all, thanks for following my copyfx!
    [lang=id]No problem sir, thanks for sharing and it is a good blog. Please keep up the good work and don't trade with too much risk if you can. My heart are not strong enough to handle big volatility so just keep trading like this with low risk if possible. Seems like that is a live update position and it is very interesting in my eyes though.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,968
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Hi Sekiryutei, after looking at the insider's trading update i think this is a thread worth of my time. For now i'm bookmarking your thread and i might be coming here daily as well. Thanks for sharing such an important piece of information. And you're saying that your homepage is even more updated right? I'm gonna take a look later, thanks man!

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,881
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Hm, are the signal credible and can you please describe them a bit? I don't understand that insider and i don't even know how good they are in here. If they are good enough then certainly it will worth of the time to take a look at this. And when will you update those signals in your home page or even in this thread? Timing is important.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •