Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version) - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)

Trader: Sekiryutei https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/28936/
    Account number: 2812447
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 1000.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/28936/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 3 October 2016 09:09:39
    Start date: 4 October 2016 00:00:00
    End date: 3 November 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 25 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Using Major Banks Macro positions with insider informations

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 54
    when and how can i withdraw my points friends tell me i am new user i wanna know more about this forum please some one can help me and guide me well roboforex is very intresting forum but i have to learn more about it is one here for help me to guide me if some one do i am very thanks full to him :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto786 View Post
    when and how can i withdraw my points friends tell me i am new user i wanna know more about this forum please some one can help me and guide me well roboforex is very intresting forum but i have to learn more about it is one here for help me to guide me if some one do i am very thanks full to him :)
    You can withdraw it as long you have requested it and the bonus will be sent at around 7th of each new month. As long you have attached your account then it will be doable but remember that you are offtopic at here. Although i'm not the TS, it is just bugging me to see it. Well, you got the information already, good luck!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto786 View Post
    As Nasir said, withdraw points in here need to wait till around 7th of new month. That said, you should be able to check about them by yourselves in here. There are a lot of threads that discuss about them. If you never try to find them then you might be left in the dark for quite a long time. In that regards, you need to change.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Morgan Stanley has closed USD/CHF position 5 min before the market close. I will do it as well on Monday open market and why i miss it because i was asleep during they do that. I am not watching market full time and this might be my own weakness in here. But nevertheless, i can still catch up and after i closed my position then i will add screenshot here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Morgan Stanley has closed USD/CHF position 5 min before the market close. I will do it as well on Monday open market and why i miss it because i was asleep during they do that. I am not watching market full time and this might be my own weakness in here. But nevertheless, i can still catch up and after i closed my position then i will add screenshot here.
    Thanks for the update as always. Yep, i know that it will be hard to keep staying awake all the time in here and we are not robot as well. That way, i think you need to close the position the faster the better then. It might got a big change later if you did not follow their position as fast as you could too.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    As a service for the guys who followed my insider's position, i will show you guys how much are insiders making in 2 years! Check it out! >16000 pips already! LOL! And recently i have closed USDCHF position already and i am still waiting for my new limit order to be touced. Once i entered, i will post it here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    As a service for the guys who followed my insider's position, i will show you guys how much are insiders making in 2 years! Check it out! >16000 pips already! LOL! And recently i have closed USDCHF position already and i am still waiting for my new limit order to be touced. Once i entered, i will post it here.
    [lang=id]Wow, as expected from Insiders... 16000 pips in 2 years are not easy at all. Glad to see that, maybe it is already the time to make some money! If one can make that much pips then trippling money will not be hard anymore. As long a trader can manage their money better, this should be very much possible.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

And today i entered short nzd/usd with this analysis

I will update soon new insights but that is enough for now.
    Happy trading out there and good luck guys!

Ps: if you're interested more then just contact me directly

Not allowed!
    Last edited by sekiryutei; 10-19-2016 at 06:10 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Seems like i uploaded the wrong picture and i have just replaced it with the right one right now. And i still wonder why even if there are many viewers to my thread but no one ever reminded me this problems though. Well, it is up to you guys but anyway i have added short nzd/usd since Credit suisse entered a position on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    audusd.jpg
    And this is the recent Stop order i've just placed
    Short AUD/USD from 0.767 with 0.65 as TP
    this order is being placed by copying what the major banks did
    There are a lot of floating positions too such as
    EUR/CHF short, EUR/USD short and NZD/USD short.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast