Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version) - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)

Trader: Sekiryutei https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/28936/
    Account number: 2812447
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 1000.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/28936/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 3 October 2016 09:09:39
    Start date: 4 October 2016 00:00:00
    End date: 3 November 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 25 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Using Major Banks Macro positions with insider informations

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    Hi Sekiryutei, after looking at the insider's trading update i think this is a thread worth of my time. For now i'm bookmarking your thread and i might be coming here daily as well. Thanks for sharing such an important piece of information. And you're saying that your homepage is even more updated right? I'm gonna take a look later, thanks man!
    Yeah.. it is more updated but it's not like i'm following every positions from the banks too...

Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Hm, are the signal credible and can you please describe them a bit? I don't understand that insider and i don't even know how good they are in here. If they are good enough then certainly it will worth of the time to take a look at this. And when will you update those signals in your home page or even in this thread? Timing is important.
    Some signal are credible and some are not, just check how they analyze the market and make that trading position first. If you feel like to follow that since you agree, then try it...

And now i'm going to share several things today too...

This is a long term EUR/JPY trading position

With the analysis over here:

And i'm going to share extra things again today.. check it out! Insider earns thousands of pips from GBP crash! Surely i earned some of it as well since i'm following them!

I will be taking your questions if you have them, have fun!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]Do you have their portfolio as well and their own trading results? I believe we need to check them and i noticed that you are buying the signals. how much does it cost a month usually? Looking from the profit they had in GBP pairs, this signal seem to be worth of the time to check. Not many traders possess this kind of things though.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    Do you have their portfolio as well and their own trading results? I believe we need to check them and i noticed that you are buying the signals. how much does it cost a month usually? Looking from the profit they had in GBP pairs, this signal seem to be worth of the time to check. Not many traders possess this kind of things though.
    Yep, that kind of profit surely make us interested. I'm exited as well just from looking at the result and i want to earn as much as that as well. It seems like watching what the insiders are doing surely worth it. But there are brokers that made their own clients trade in the wrong directions too. Hope this is different one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    Do you have their portfolio as well and their own trading results? I believe we need to check them and i noticed that you are buying the signals. how much does it cost a month usually? Looking from the profit they had in GBP pairs, this signal seem to be worth of the time to check. Not many traders possess this kind of things though.
    I have it but it is not something for share even if you wish to. Surely there will be a high price for that but i'm not wishing to share such things in here as well. As for the monthly cost, it is around $129 so it is not cheap at all. As for the profits, yeah they have earned a lot from GBP and we should try to follow what they trade if possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Most of the major banks are staying strategically bullish on EUR/JPY and they even say that the turn around might be near already for JPY. It might be interesting to keep following Morgan Stanley's trading position even if they are having a floating loss at the current moment. I will keep updating things later as well at here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today i'm gonna update my new position this week

And here is the reason.. another bank's entry.

And as a bonus i'm sharing insider's position as well today...

Contact me if you're interested to become an insider and...
    Have a nice day!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Today i'm gonna update my new position this week

And here is the reason.. another bank's entry.

And as a bonus i'm sharing insider's position as well today...

Contact me if you're interested to become an insider and...
    Have a nice day!
    Hello, how can i become an insider sir? Do i need to apply work at their institutions so that i can get such data? Anyway thanks for sharing them as always, it is very interesting and it will helps us to think properly if we got such data to trade. I can check whether my position is wrong or not by doing that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    Hello, how can i become an insider sir? Do i need to apply work at their institutions so that i can get such data? Anyway thanks for sharing them as always, it is very interesting and it will helps us to think properly if we got such data to trade. I can check whether my position is wrong or not by doing that.
    There are no way you can become them unless you work for them. As for me i'm buying the data and surely it will not come cheaply. Ok, time to update my last position too. Yesterday was a hell day for Euro pair and JPY got strengthen without reason as well. I lost quite a lot of money due to sudden strength from JPY and that really hurts. But nevermind that, the SL from Morgan Stanley still not touched yet.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I'll tell you gladly nest on most of your efforts wonderful involve shake the results that will be me as a great motivator for us to stand up in front of either thou mighty waves of the market as a role model in circulation again thank youIt shook the great uniforms Galmjhod demonstrates your experience and your understanding of the currency market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today i closed some losing position since Morgan Stanley closes them. Nevertheless, it is only a small loss and it will not matter to much. In exchange, i currently entered a long NZD/USD following Deutsche Banks's position. But since i have difficulty to upload an image, i will only post this and upload them perhaps later.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast