Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version) - Page 27
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Sekiryutei's COPY FX (Bank Insider Version)

Trader: Sekiryutei https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/28936/
    Account number: 2812447
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 1000.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/28936/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 3 October 2016 09:09:39
    Start date: 4 October 2016 00:00:00
    End date: 3 November 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 25 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Using Major Banks Macro positions with insider informations

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with bank insider version maybe good if the trader can understand it and knows how to trade with it, this maybe a good type of trading and so the trader can be able to make good profits with little risk and will decrease the possibility of loses always, the method may need some experience for the traders that want to trade with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    sameeh, i do not use that but the person who were using this that was amazing, he/she was best in trading and earned huge i think have big capital then us and many other on this forum, actually i think this thing come in fundamental and real market movement comes from news, events and some decision

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with bank insider version maybe good if the trader can understand it and knows how to trade with it, this maybe a good type of trading and so the trader can be able to make good profits with little risk and will decrease the possibility of loses always, the method may need some experience for the traders that want to trade with it.
    There is nothing good about this bank insider trading system, it is just like a means by which the trader is directly depending on the banks for his total trading career, this is not what i want for myself. The traders who does not have access to the banks again will have to start from the beginning, this is why i like to build my trading career to be capable of independence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the good informations always give good results especially if it will come from the good resources and trusted people so this will make trading better and more profitable, forex needs much informations to be able to how the big players think and what they will do in the future so this will make trading less risky and more expected in its movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I'm rather confused about what i really need to do under these conditions but i will wait for the final result. It is clear already that US will raise their interest rate and this correction just gives another chance to buy USD at a better price. i will wait and hold my positions for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    I'm rather confused about what i really need to do under these conditions but i will wait for the final result. It is clear already that US will raise their interest rate and this correction just gives another chance to buy USD at a better price. i will wait and hold my positions for now.
    if they have increased interest rate then buy? i think we should use because other pairs are going up continues move, gbpusd is moving up and up because of its unexpected move i am in loss. so i think we should sell currently or may be pair is too much moved in 2 days so there are chances it will retrace and come back for some pips so waiting just and today night hope so i will close

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I was sick and stayed in hospital and now i'm back GUYZ! My new trading account now is in GLD as the currency and focuses on gold trading. Attachment 27245
    Attachment 27246
    Ok, so the trading account is a new one and can be checked from my signature. I got 2 positions for my trade;
    First is from copyfx which is LONG XAU/USD. the risk from this position is only if price goes down under 1140. So it's a super long term trade. Target will be 2000 or 5000.
    Second is from Rtrader, a trade without any leverage which is long Silver Contract. No stop loss at all and target will be 60 or 125.
    Why i did such trade? Simple. If you got a lot of insider informations, you will know the economy about to crash
    First of all, the high interest rate in the US will hit the cap and it will be very difficult for them to raise it again. Since interest rate in the US hit the peak, the economy is about to crash and they will cut it next. Second, the money pumping in the US stock is making the bubble in the economy. the debts will keep on accumulating and when they can't roll over the debt anymore, they will default and economy will crash. So when it will be? Should be SOON.
    Here's a picture about US Stock market about to crash, when it did, Gold will Soar at least to 2000 in 3 years time.
    Untitled3.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    First of all I want to congratulate you for overcoming the sick bed and now participating back in the market. Heath is wealth and its a great thing to have proper healthy lifestyles. I see you took gold trade position for a long term and you have equipped yourself with lots of fundamental factors which have given you a great confidence to follow this business. I think you know what you are doing and I do hope your analysis goes as you predicted, so for you to make huge gains too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    First of all I want to congratulate you for overcoming the sick bed and now participating back in the market. Heath is wealth and its a great thing to have proper healthy lifestyles. I see you took gold trade position for a long term and you have equipped yourself with lots of fundamental factors which have given you a great confidence to follow this business. I think you know what you are doing and I do hope your analysis goes as you predicted, so for you to make huge gains too
    Hi, thanks for that Tony! Yea, surely all of it starts with a basis. And i do hope most traders can make such analysis before they will trade so they can possess a strong confidence in retaining their own trading position as well. Over the longer term then yea, this will be a huge gain. And then, i'm moving the details about this trade to a new thread. I will update it there later since my new thread got approved already now!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    trading with the minimum risk will help for making of more safe and effective trading and will let the trader to stay in the market for long time and makes consistent profits, the trader that trades with low risk will be able to manage his trading positions easily and will not face big problems and so he will save the money and will not face margin call

Not allowed!

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast