Lead a good life
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lead a good life

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Lead a good life

I think forex is a good business for making money.it is a easy business for all.if you expert trader.when you make unlimited money,you can lead a good life.please share your opinion.........

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well this all depends on your level of your trading career,if your able to earn consistent profit with proper risk and money management then I would agree with you that one can live his dream life trading forex and I believe that that's the dream of every trader but not all would make it to such level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, we can live a good life through forex trading when we are already proficient in forex trading. So we need to fight and learn well so that we could enjoy the results in the future, which is to be a successful forex trader where we can enjoy time and financial freedom.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I agree that forex trading is a good business. We can work forex trading from anywhere and at any time as the money we have. When we have a successful trading then our lives will change. We become truly financial freedom and it was great. Yes the only way is to become an expert trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    I think forex is a good business for making money.it is a easy business for all.if you expert trader.when you make unlimited money,you can lead a good life.please share your opinion.........
    Yes of course the forex trading is the good business to make easy and convenient money but you will need to have the good skills of the trading and have the good practice of the trading to make the money and i think if you will understand the forex trading system then you will make the good profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It is important for every human being to lead a good life.Leading a good life means to become rich or do consistent profits in his/her business.This is same for Forex trading.Forex is a very good and profitable business and we can trade from anywhere,as well as from home.All this also depend upon the level of trading career a trader have.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Leading a good life is a very basic dream of every human being. Leading a good life mean enjoying every moment of life without tension, making money and becoming a rich or making profit in his/her business. Forex trading helps in making money and leading a good life. All this also depend upon the level of trading career a trader have.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading is a world class business.Many people has joined this business and earning profit.It is a very simple and interesting in which everyone can make money very easily with some good knowledge and skill.People are earning a huge amount of profit and lead to a good life,many of them are depend upon this business for their living also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is good profitable business on all over the world . Forex trading business is the most important business for most of the people . It is a very simple and interesting in which everyone can make money very easily with some good knowledge and skill. peopele are earning a huge amount of profit and lead to be a good life .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    If your able to earn in harmony profit with proper hazard and money management it follows that I would reach a decision with you with the aim of lone can live his goal life trading Forex and I believe with the aim of that's the goal of each trader but not all would succeed it to such level.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast