Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The contest "The last 3 months of trading"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

The contest "The last 3 months of trading"

Dear forum users!

Administration of the forum announces the start of a new competition by moderators "The last 3 months of trading"! All you need is to write a short story about how were your last three months of trading. Also add one or more of your interesting photos, this will increase your chances of success.

Terms of contest:

The contest starts from 03 to October 26, 2016.
    Summing up the results of the contest - October 31, 2016.
    Enrollment prize - November 4, 2016.

Conditions of the competition:

1. Create a thread with a description of how you spent the last 3 months of trading.
    Describe what new strategies you have used, and how you have progressed in trading. Also, share your profit in points or dollars that has been achieved during this period. If the market had some interesting economic events that have helped you to get more profits, also you can write about it. What trading instruments you have used all this time? On what trading instruments you have received the greatest profit? By what got drawdown? All this useful information will make your story more interesting.
    2. The topic with description 3 month of trading (review) will be create in the same contest section. In the header need to fullfil “My trading during last 3 month “your nickname on the forum””.
    3. Then, in created topic, please, attach a few pictures or screenshots which will complement your story.
    4. Your pictures should be attach as Attachments.
    5. The review should be the author, copy-paste is not allowed. If review will contain copy-paste, such review will be removed and can not take part in the competition.
    6. Every participant can create only one topic.

Conditions to determine the contest winner.

The winners will be chosen from the participants, who created the most complete and qualitative description of own trading day.
    During estimation of topics will be considered such points:
    1. The quality of the created story.
    2. Completeness of description.
    3. The number of attached pictures.
    4. Users activity in the topic of the contest participant.
    5. The number of “thanks” in the topic.

Prizes*:
    1st place - 110$
    2nd place - 90$
    3rd place - 60$
    4th place - 50$
    5th place - 40$

6th place - 30$
    7th place - 20$

*prizes will be accrued in forum bonuses.
    You can ask all questions regarding the new contest in this thread.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Its amazing I came second in this contest. It was truly an inspiring one. Congratulations to every members that took part in this contest and to all winners, we made it. Thanks Roboforex for this wonderful opportunity. It was a good one.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Congratulation to all winners , all of you did a great job. Happy trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    We all did a good job by participating. And for those that did not win prize, no one is a loser, we are all winners. Thank you all for participating...Congrats!!!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151
    Dear users!

All prizes have been assessed. Today and tomorrow, you can create a request for withdrawal. After that, they will be performed 9 and 10 November.
    Please apologies for the slight delay.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I would say it would be unfair , See ! if you aren't capable to look back or able to told what you had experienced , it doesn't show your courage, here motto is not to force you do participate but i do want you should do justice with yourself you should tell to others what's you experienced in last 3 months maybe you would safe someone next 30 years , sharing is very good always you learn and catch some more.

Of course might be your trading isn't been good for last couple of months, so what ? isn't Buffet experience losses? isn't Bill experience losses after Brexit !
    Thanks for encouraging me with such kind words sir. Well, it seems I just need some couple time before I start doing this business again. I am going to start a new beginning this month, hope to see another contest in the next months. By the way, from my deepest heart I congratulate to all winners who won this contest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Have missed you Aziz Muslim, waiting for your entry may be in next contest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Thanks for encouraging me with such kind words sir. Well, it seems I just need some couple time before I start doing this business again. I am going to start a new beginning this month, hope to see another contest in the next months. By the way, from my deepest heart I congratulate to all winners who won this contest.
    Ok ... understandable ...
    but surely i would love to see you here in this one
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...-New-Year-quot

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Ok ... understandable ...
    but surely i would love to see you here in this one
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...-New-Year-quot
    I would like to participate the contest, if it is a free one
    I prefer to do some challenges though, but using my own money to take part in contest might be risky for me. I just hope the contest is free, like other contests which RoboForex already held before.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I would like to participate the contest, if it is a free one
    I prefer to do some challenges though, but using my own money to take part in contest might be risky for me. I just hope the contest is free, like other contests which RoboForex already held before.
    It's entirely free one , Of course we know whats our clients looking forward, so show me your Entry.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345