Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The contest "The last 3 months of trading"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206

The contest "The last 3 months of trading"

Dear forum users!

Administration of the forum announces the start of a new competition by moderators "The last 3 months of trading"! All you need is to write a short story about how were your last three months of trading. Also add one or more of your interesting photos, this will increase your chances of success.

Terms of contest:

The contest starts from 03 to October 26, 2016.
    Summing up the results of the contest - October 31, 2016.
    Enrollment prize - November 4, 2016.

Conditions of the competition:

1. Create a thread with a description of how you spent the last 3 months of trading.
    Describe what new strategies you have used, and how you have progressed in trading. Also, share your profit in points or dollars that has been achieved during this period. If the market had some interesting economic events that have helped you to get more profits, also you can write about it. What trading instruments you have used all this time? On what trading instruments you have received the greatest profit? By what got drawdown? All this useful information will make your story more interesting.
    2. The topic with description 3 month of trading (review) will be create in the same contest section. In the header need to fullfil “My trading during last 3 month “your nickname on the forum””.
    3. Then, in created topic, please, attach a few pictures or screenshots which will complement your story.
    4. Your pictures should be attach as Attachments.
    5. The review should be the author, copy-paste is not allowed. If review will contain copy-paste, such review will be removed and can not take part in the competition.
    6. Every participant can create only one topic.

Conditions to determine the contest winner.

The winners will be chosen from the participants, who created the most complete and qualitative description of own trading day.
    During estimation of topics will be considered such points:
    1. The quality of the created story.
    2. Completeness of description.
    3. The number of attached pictures.
    4. Users activity in the topic of the contest participant.
    5. The number of “thanks” in the topic.

Prizes*:
    1st place - 110$
    2nd place - 90$
    3rd place - 60$
    4th place - 50$
    5th place - 40$

6th place - 30$
    7th place - 20$

*prizes will be accrued in forum bonuses.
    You can ask all questions regarding the new contest in this thread.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a nice one coming again from the moderators, i will surely participate in this one.
    waiting but not waiting show your activity or creativity

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Great to see such kind of interested and good rewarding competition, I am participating in this contest and I am hopeful that I will win the prize, thanks moderator for providing such kind of interesting competition.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 54
    i never about this contest is this contest running now or its over, tell how can i apply for this course, i am late for this contest its bad but roboforex already giving us a big opputunties and we appreciate it thanks a lot roboforex for giving us such a beatufiful offers and amazing forum where we can earn bonus for trading :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto786 View Post
    i never about this contest is this contest running now or its over, tell how can i apply for this course, i am late for this contest its bad but roboforex already giving us a big opputunties and we appreciate it thanks a lot roboforex for giving us such a beatufiful offers and amazing forum where we can earn bonus for trading :)
    Are you really writing some thing understandable!?
    The contest isn't over yet You can participate

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Great to see such kind of interested and good rewarding competition, I am participating in this contest and I am hopeful that I will win the prize, thanks moderator for providing such kind of interesting competition.
    For sure we are waiting to see, how beautifully you can write here . Good Luck!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Well, a lot of things to say. It is really good that I can express my own trading experience now. I really love to take part. Though I am very busy these days but certainly find few hours to write here. Good wishes for the contestants who already done well to present their thread nicely. It really encouraged me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Well, a lot of things to say. It is really good that I can express my own trading experience now. I really love to take part. Though I am very busy these days but certainly find few hours to write here. Good wishes for the contestants who already done well to present their thread nicely. It really encouraged me.
    It's nice to see you here , So awaiting for your entry buddy! Hope you will do some Crushing entry.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Dear Moderator,
    I have shared my last three months trading experience and post a thread, it is my fist attempt in any competition, hope you will acknowledge me about my firs entry, your unique comments will give me motivation, I am waiting your valuable remarks.
    Nova

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Dear Moderator,
    I have shared my last three months trading experience and post a thread, it is my fist attempt in any competition, hope you will acknowledge me about my firs entry, your unique comments will give me motivation, I am waiting your valuable remarks.
    Nova
    Yup i just read it , i think you need to some MORE charming one
    why not write about how you been planning those 90 days and how execute it and what's your view about new year
    i mean add some more ingredients why not !

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mod,
    your appreciation will give me more motivation and courage and I will be able to write my trading experience with more charming word, It was my first attempt in any such kind of competition and if I will select for prize in this competition then It will give me more motivation, thanks a lot.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast