disappointed my carrier
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: disappointed my carrier

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

disappointed my carrier

Now i disappointed my carrier.because i need some money.i think collect this money by forex.it's possible?i think i make a good carrier by forex.please share your opinion....................

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not about needing money that will make you to trade forex, but because you want to get success in the market actually. forex trading market is not for all trades that need quick money, but the sets of traders that actually want to get success in the market, this is better for them to be very patient in the market.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Now i disappointed my carrier.because i need some money.i think collect this money by forex.it's possible?i think i make a good carrier by forex.please share your opinion....................
    It's true that all traders are trading in the currency market for profit and a greener pasture,but as a newbie you should focus more on learning how to trade the currency market better,that is gaining more knowledge,because its this knowledge gathered,that would enable you achieve a successful trading career,and also having the skill to handle risks and managing your available fund.forex is not a get rich quick scheme.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Certainly possible. But we advised we already have the capital preparations to trade forex in the future if we want to leave our work careers. Before I learn forex fulltime, I forgot to prepare capital would I use for forex trading, and the result is now my forex trading with the pressures and crises of money, it really makes me miserable until now, you could take a lesson from what I get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    When you need a lot of money you should be an entrepreneur. You can choose a business that you really want. You must have sufficient experience to the business you are doing. Similarly, when you choose a forex business. You should to learn and practice a lot to gain expertise. When you have become an expert trader then money becomes very easy for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    In my opinion any kind business have some risk and include in forex some trader get some profit and but in another trader get very heavy of loss. I know many of my friends in here get some loss if money in forex business . Surely If losing money in forex business every one feel so disappointed and then upset.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading is the most profitable business all over the world .when you choose the business that you really want .you must have sufficient experience to the business you are doing .when you choose the a Forex business .you should to learn and practice a lot to gain expertise .when you have become an expert trader then money very easy for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Certainly possible. But we recommended we already have the investment arrangements to business currency dealing later on if we want to keep our work professions. Before I understand currency dealing full time, I didn't remember to get ready investment would I use for currency dealing, and the outcome is now my currency dealing with the demands and downturn of money, it really makes me unpleasant until now, you could take a session from what I get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes i am also disappoint in the Forex Trading system.when time is ongoing day by day it seems to me a great deal so that it's a matter of high profit so that it invest in the long run profit gain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is risky trade- it is true. But forex is very profitable also. Man lives on hope. Without hope we cannot live in a single day. With the hope to become a good trader I have joined in this trade and accepting the present loss. The present losses gives me hope to become a good trader in the future.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast