Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Economic Indicators: COT report, US economic data

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Free Economic Indicators: COT report, US economic data

Hello everyone,
    In this thread I'd like to share with you some side results of project I'm currently working on right now. It's a package of indicators which can be used to get economic data - Commitment of Traders (COT) reports, US economic data (like inflation, unemployment, GDP, money supply etc.). I'm using these indicators as a feeds for my ANN system, but I believe lots of you will find it useful in your trade and analysis.

ALL DATA IS UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY!
    No need to cope with files, manual stuff etc. I'm getting the data from official web sites directly! So once the new info appears on sites like CFTC, BLS, FRED etc - the system automatically gets it.
    What trading platforms supported. Currently I've only implemented it for MT4 - but actually I'm gonna implement it for other platforms like ZuluTrade, Ninja Trader etc. (unfortunately I'm not familiar with their codebase yet - so it will take me some time to learn).
    How it looks. Here are the examples of what you can get on your MT4 terminal.
    Examples of COT reports and charts

You can download the package for FREE with indicators from this page - http://www.darkmindfx.com/freedownload.html - also there you'll find the instructions on how to make these indicators available in your MT4 terminal.
    NOTE: All this stuff is in Very BETA stage! If you'll try it and face any issues - don't hesitate and drop me a line - wither in this thread on as private message. I'll try to fix it ASAP.

I'll be maintaining this thread in order to get your feedback and provide you with fixes and updates. So in case if you're interested in some particular indicator - feel free to drop me a line here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    It important for us to analyze the news data very well that is the most important thing, if we don't analysis the news data very well it will be hard for us to make the right decision this is why I think it is more important for us to analyze the news data very well cause it is the most important thing we need in order to make the right trading decision in our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Trading the news market is something that all traders that should take their time to analyze the market perfectly well before any trade decision, news market is a market that a trader that have no good experience and skills should avoid at all times because it will make you to lose entire investment in the market if loss happens in your trade. Your method of reading the data and analysis the market is not bad at all, I see it to be accurate.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    getting of data about the market is very important as this will help the trader to improve the trading and take the proper decision of trading and so he will avoid some traps of the market and so he will decrease the risk and will decrease the loses always, getting of data can help the trader to know where the market can go in the next future

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Those that have the thought of trading news then you guys should take time to analyze news data proper, news market is something that I have to avoid to trade as the stage am, it is a good thing that I have to avoid news market when I know that I don't really have the qualities it takes to trade news market, when you have the experience and skills then you should analyze news market perfectly well before trading news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    all those trader's who are new to this market can take a look on this and can use this in their trading education, for now I am only following the support and resistance and at the end we are only for the earning in our account that I am getting from the support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    knowing of the economic indicators will let us to know the conditions that will affect on the currencies in the future and this may help us to know which of them will be strong and which of them will be weak and so we can expect the future movement for the pairs we trade with with high percentage of success ad let us to know how to make more money

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Thank you very much, I get it and try to install it, I've found about COT from a thread created by Valuetrader on this forum. I still confused about how to trade with COT data, but thank you again for this share. I will start to approach this COT data to understand what I should do to trade with this.

This is simple indicator but make my mt4 lag when I attach it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    knowing of the economic indicators and cot reports will help the trader to get a good data about the market and so the trader can be able to take more accurate decision and can be able to improve his trading and makes more and more money easily and continuously, knowing of these data will make a difference for the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Economic indicator is so helpful for every trader, because economic news effect market very much. When big impact news publish then market volatility icrease too much. So we should focus on news publish. That called fundamental analysis, that is important as technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i want to say thanks to you for sharing this thread and to share the some side results of this project i have read all your project and it is wonderful but the truth is that you dont need any of those things before you can trade forex profitable and successfully its is better when you trade and you see the chart first and make sure that it will profitable or not....

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast