Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Economic Indicators: COT report, US economic data

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Free Economic Indicators: COT report, US economic data

Hello everyone,
    In this thread I'd like to share with you some side results of project I'm currently working on right now. It's a package of indicators which can be used to get economic data - Commitment of Traders (COT) reports, US economic data (like inflation, unemployment, GDP, money supply etc.). I'm using these indicators as a feeds for my ANN system, but I believe lots of you will find it useful in your trade and analysis.

ALL DATA IS UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY!
    No need to cope with files, manual stuff etc. I'm getting the data from official web sites directly! So once the new info appears on sites like CFTC, BLS, FRED etc - the system automatically gets it.
    What trading platforms supported. Currently I've only implemented it for MT4 - but actually I'm gonna implement it for other platforms like ZuluTrade, Ninja Trader etc. (unfortunately I'm not familiar with their codebase yet - so it will take me some time to learn).
    How it looks. Here are the examples of what you can get on your MT4 terminal.
    Examples of COT reports and charts

You can download the package for FREE with indicators from this page - http://www.darkmindfx.com/freedownload.html - also there you'll find the instructions on how to make these indicators available in your MT4 terminal.
    NOTE: All this stuff is in Very BETA stage! If you'll try it and face any issues - don't hesitate and drop me a line - wither in this thread on as private message. I'll try to fix it ASAP.

I'll be maintaining this thread in order to get your feedback and provide you with fixes and updates. So in case if you're interested in some particular indicator - feel free to drop me a line here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]that is perfect , thank you very much for your indicators as i am analyzing the market only by the fundamental analysis and this could help me a lot to analyze the market , as this indicators have very powerful effect in the market which make them more than important to predict the currency price[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    Your fabrication of this trading system is very excellent and i am sure that it is going to help a lot of traders here to trade the fundamental because you seems to have taken care of a lot of issues here and traders can capitalize on this to take advantage of the market during the fundamental, but things must be done in the right perspectives especially when it has to do with the area of money and risk management because no single indicator or a group of indicators has the power to control the market during news release.Great effort there sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Is it really working for us even if we're a fundamental trader? I'm definitely confused when seeing this indicator because such graphical data inside the chart located on the windows are unusual to me. No wonder if it's really helpful to me and i think i just going to spend my time to understand about market chart directly and how it behaves with news i read on economic calendar or websites that provides such services.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    i am glad to know the interesting knowledge from you.i believe you are going to make more successful profit in future.by the sharing of these instruction trader will get awesome ideas it is hard to understand by a common person or third party because the wave and chart showed by you is hard to understand.its all about by the usage of best indicator.i hope i will be able to make good profit with your best instruction thank you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    so everytime each and different news are going to release, then the indicator windows below the market chart would be change according to related news or what? i may have a big problem understanding the meaning of those graphics below your market chart because i have never seen this indicator for my entire life. all i know from economic indicators are coming from news i read everyday on many websites like bloomberg.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Your economic indicators are well appreciated and the efforts you have put into doing this is well commendable , but i will like to know how profitable your economic indicator has been over the time you have been making use of it because i can see that you are putting much attention on indicators even when you are speaking about news and fundamental of the market , and from my little knowledge of the forex market , indicators has little or nothing to do with news whenever they are released to the market . Indicators alone does not make the forex market and i do not always support the dependency on indicators as a trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there are many free economic indicators and the trader can download it from many websites and so he can use for trading, this may help him in taking the proper decisions of trading and help him to improve his trading and make more profits from the market, forex needs every good tool that can help the trader to trade well always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    these are good and informative knowledge and the indicators also are good and can help the trader to know how to analyze the market better and make money more, these indicators can help the trader to know how the big traders work with the market and what they decide for trading and o this may protect the trader from the traps of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This is a very wonderful work that you have put together here my dear friend on how to trade news of the market and i am very sure that this will help those who are afraid of trading the news because of the volatility. But as for me, since i have lost a very huge trading capital to the FOMC last year September, i have decided never to trade any news again in the market , i will rather trade the technical which i know that i can be in full control anytime and if i do not understand the market formation, i will rather stay away from the scene until the coast becomes clear for me. Almost five months now after the unfortunate incidence, i am still mourning the loss of my money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Thank you for your participation, but there are many things that are more important than this
    There are a lot of news sites that let you know this at the same time
    But the most important thing is not knowing the numbers but analyzing the news and the effects of this most important
    You have to take care of what you see on the chart[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast