What pairs you prefer and why!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What pairs you prefer and why!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What pairs you prefer and why!!!

I like EUR/USD pair more.Because this pair is most popular pair in Forex market.Most of the trader like this pair.This pair`s spread is low and all broker`s spread on this pair is low.For this reason i prefer this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Currency pairs that I like the EUR / JPY and NZD / USD, as the pair have high volatility so that we can use for scalping. Unfortunately the NZD / USD pair often have a large spread, so the pair is rarely used except I was going considerable volatility.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not have any preference in the market because i want to be a real forex trader rather than being a guesser in the market, i knwo that the best can actually happen to my trading if the trading strategy that i am using can work fr almost all the trading pairs in the market, this is what i am working at presently.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I like EUR/USD pair more.Because this pair is most popular pair in Forex market.Most of the trader like this pair.This pair`s spread is low and all broker`s spread on this pair is low.For this reason i prefer this pair.
    I also like the eurusd because of several reason which are-the low spread roboforex offer on this currency,and the fact that my trading strategy supports the eurusd the most,I also like the euraud because it has lots of volatility,which is an advantage for long term trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Currency pairs that I like the EUR / JPY and NZD / USD, as the pair have high volatility so that we can use for scalping. Unfortunately the NZD / USD pair often have a large spread, so the pair is rarely used except I was going considerable volatility.
    Yes martyn. I also like EUR/JPY and I have chosen for the trade. Same with you, I have chosen the EUR/JPY because the pair have high volatility. Besides, this pair looks like 80% of basic technical reasons not all news can have a response from the pair. I am technical traders and fit with the pair even though the spread is not cheap.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I will also like the EUR/USD pair and the reason is that it is economically strength pair and you and it more volatile as compared to the other pairs so that why i think in this pair the chance to make the good profit and if you loss it will recover due to fast moment of the trend so that's why i like this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I want the USD pair aand the reason is that it is economically strength pair and you and it more volatile as compared to the other pairs so that why i thinks in the pair the chance to make the good profit and if you loss it will recover due to fst moment

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    The currency pair i like the most are gbp/usd, eur/usd because they are easy to analyze and get free signal to trade the pair. And also i like the gbp/jpy and eur/jpy because i can get a lot of pip in a short time by trading these two pairs in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think I love eur/usd because we are getting low spread here in Robo forex and also this pair has high volatility most of the time and we need to understand that millions of traders are engaged in this business and prefer this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am trading with a single currency pair that is either EURUSD or GBPUSD at a time, it is because by trading with these two currency pair, I can keep eye on the rates, support and resistance level. Also I can do average and can add another quantity if necessary to avoid big loss etc. SO always concentrate any of your favorite currency and trade in that single pair only at a time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast