"Trading Journals" contest - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: "Trading Journals" contest

  1. #1
    Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Promo (¢)
    19,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 767
    Given: 206

    "Trading Journals" contest

    Dear users!

    We are glad to present you new contest that is called «Trading Journals Contest»! Your goal is to keep a trading journal, describe your trades, analyze them and comment on current market conditions.

    Terms and rules:

    Contest will start October 23, 2013 and finish December 23, 2013
    Winners will be defined 24 December, 2013

    To participate in the contest, you need to leave your request in this thread – you should provide name of your trading journal and link to your thread.

    After you request you will have to keep your trading journal according to Rules and requirements for trading journals



    Winners award

    Best 5 trading journals will be awarded with forum bonuses.

    Trading journals will be estimated using the following parameters:

    1. Quality of the journal
    2. Unique approach of keeping a journal and discipline of a trader
    3. Interest to one’s trading journal from other forum members (views, «thumbs up» clicks for first post in thread of the trading journal)


    Prizes*:

    1st place – 100 $
    2nd place – 50 $
    3rd place – 40 $
    4th place – 30 $
    5th place – 30 $



    We will estimate your process of journaling within time period of 2 months and award the best and the most disciplined!


    *Due to not enough participation, quantity of winning places might be decreased.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 10-21-2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: mistake

  2. #11
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    95
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is really a nice contest if one participate then he can learn what things to record in journal and the same he can use in future to evaluate his trading results which will help him to earn more. For a new trader it always remain difficult to comment on the market condition but if trader keep trying then this also give him power to write all in a report form that will definitely help him to become more worthwhile in trading so i think it's time to consider it seriously.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    762
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    dear Gamer, i would like to ask that can i also join this contest?
    my trading style is to trade with mostly pending orders. so i will post pending orders in my thread.

    is this okay ? please reply asap!

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,944
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,203
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    dear Gamer, i would like to ask that can i also join this contest?
    my trading style is to trade with mostly pending orders. so i will post pending orders in my thread.

    is this okay ? please reply asap!
    Yes you can take part in the contest
    you can describe why and how you're going to take pending orders later update they execute or not, how much profit loss etc occur, of course you can take part in it.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,944
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,203
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Hello dear admin, though I'm late, but I try to participate in this contest, I hope you accept my request. And I will be glad if my thread is approved. But I did not matter if I was not approved. All will be fine.
    my link : http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...4588#post24588
    Your request has been approved for the contest.
    No problem, i wish you wins it, just keep updating as much knowledge you share , your thread that much chances of the winning

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,944
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,203
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    This is really a nice contest if one participate then he can learn what things to record in journal and the same he can use in future to evaluate his trading results which will help him to earn more. For a new trader it always remain difficult to comment on the market condition but if trader keep trying then this also give him power to write all in a report form that will definitely help him to become more worthwhile in trading so i think it's time to consider it seriously.
    so why not take part in the contest

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    762
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Hello Admin
    i also want to take part in this contest.

    My thread name: Pure Price Action Trading !
    My thread link: http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...5039#post25039

    please kindly approve my request. Thank you :)

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Promo (¢)
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hi Gamer, I'd like to join the contest, please.
    My thread name will be : Phoenix Trading

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gabesz65 View Post
    Hi Gamer, I'd like to join the contest, please.
    My thread name will be : Phoenix Trading
    Thanks : Gabor

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    65
    Promo (¢)
    430
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    hi dear friends i am new in forex trading i think it is good business and i am an accountant also I'm so interested about trading journal but it is in the middle of running contest, can I join it whether it is on the running time contest?? To me trading journal is so important to be done by newbie to success

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,105
    Promo (¢)
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by robo53 View Post
    hi dear friends i am new in forex trading i think it is good business and i am an accountant also I'm so interested about trading journal but it is in the middle of running contest, can I join it whether it is on the running time contest?? To me trading journal is so important to be done by newbie to success
    Yes, you can join. In this contest we are estimating journals not just for quantity of posts, but rather for their quality, so you have all chances if you will do your journaling patiently and analyse your trades with good reflection and make right conclusions

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    Promo (¢)
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    My Trading journal -#1













    NDSELVAM- My Journal

    Link

    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...VAM-My-Journal

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by ndselvam; 11-06-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •