Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Trading Journals" contest

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

"Trading Journals" contest

Dear users!

We are glad to present you new contest that is called «Trading Journals Contest»! Your goal is to keep a trading journal, describe your trades, analyze them and comment on current market conditions.

Terms and rules:

Contest will start October 23, 2013 and finish December 23, 2013
    Winners will be defined 24 December, 2013

To participate in the contest, you need to leave your request in this thread – you should provide name of your trading journal and link to your thread.

After you request you will have to keep your trading journal according to Rules and requirements for trading journals

Winners award

Best 5 trading journals will be awarded with forum bonuses.

Trading journals will be estimated using the following parameters:

1. Quality of the journal
    2. Unique approach of keeping a journal and discipline of a trader
    3. Interest to one’s trading journal from other forum members (views, «thumbs up» clicks for first post in thread of the trading journal)

Prizes*:

1st place – 100 $
    2nd place – 50 $
    3rd place – 40 $
    4th place – 30 $
    5th place – 30 $

We will estimate your process of journaling within time period of 2 months and award the best and the most disciplined!

*Due to not enough participation, quantity of winning places might be decreased.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 10-21-2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: mistake

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433
    really, it's not easy to make the list but result are being prepared already so let's have some patience and let's see what's happens , my best wishes with you Azis, with other participants as well

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Dear participants of the «Trading Journal» contest!

Our contest is over and we have winners. We want to thank everybody for participation, for discipline in making journal entries. We do hope that you will incorporate this valuable habit in your daily trading routine and significantly improve your trading.

Now, below are our winners:

1st place: - rinaji

It’s worth mentioning that rinaji was very accurate in keeping a journal, his screenshots were always informative and visual. We’d like to submit that in his thread everyone had opportunity to ask question and get detailed answer. Good job, rinaji!

Rinaji gets 100 USD on his forum account.

2nd place: - taharoyal52

He was consistent in making journal entries, also charts were very informative – colorful areas make charts more readable. Several timeframes on 1 chart showed good sense of big picture. Also, it should me mentioned, that every visitor in his thread could get answer to his question.

taharoyal52 gets 50 USD on his forum account.

3rd place: - Azis Muslim

Accurate journal entries, but laconic commentaries. It would be nice to see some analysis and reflection – what were you working on? How do you estimate your execution, your trade selection? Nevetheless, Azis Muslim gets 3rd place for consistency in journaling process.

Asis Muslim gets 40 USD on this forum account.

4th place: - gandha

Very disciplined in making notes but they didn’t contain any analysis of the process. After all, we keep a journal not to just simply put down all our trades, but also to recognize some patters, make conclusions.

gandha receives 30 USD on his forum account.

5th place: - debian

Not bad, but journal entries were not very consistent. We liked several posts in the beginning, and we would like to see the whole journal in the same way.

debian receives 30 USD on this forum account.

Good luck to everybody, meet you very soon!

Roboforex team

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    here you go, Guys

Totally it was a very good time during you guys publish your ideas, ways of trading and we believe that, you would make making journal your one of trading habit, which helps you to know how to trade more better.

The goal was that to make an awareness the advantages of the journal, i personally hope that , in future, our team keep bringing more good contests

Accept my congratulation all of you rinaji,taharoyal52,Azis Muslim,gandha and debian

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Wow I got the third place and won $40 for free Thanks to all RoboForex team for the prizes and all kind members who win and take part in the contest. Even the contest finished today, I won't stop but keep update my journal and shares some trading signal based on my trading strategy. Yes, hope RoboForex team keep bringing more good contests in future.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Wow I got the third place and won $40 for free
    If you think $40 for free, then you may can sent it to me , (kidding), not free, you take time to write joural, isn't you, you share your experience and comes to the forum , participate even in webinars, so you deserve rewards

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    If you think $40 for free, then you may can sent it to me , (kidding), not free, you take time to write joural, isn't you, you share your experience and comes to the forum , participate even in webinars, so you deserve rewards
    Yes, but it feels like I'm doing nothing. Writing my journal, share my trading experience to another members, and participate the webinars are my job as Forex trader here in RoboForex. Anyway, thanks for the rewards ya I will keep update my journal and share my trading strategy free.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    I 'd say Sorry for my late Thanks To RoboForex Administrator, Gamer and not forget Value trader, Its so surprise for me to receive donate from this forum, i am so sorry can not update as consistently because for two weeks I was sick and was hospitalized due to dengue fever and typhoid, until now i am still recover my body so i am so rarely to Online

Once again Thanks to RoboForex Administrator, Gamer and Value trader, Good luck for you , Roboforex and all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    I 'd say Sorry for my late Thanks To RoboForex Administrator, Gamer and not forget Value trader, Its so surprise for me to receive donate from this forum, i am so sorry can not update as consistently because for two weeks I was sick and was hospitalized due to dengue fever and typhoid, until now i am still recover my body so i am so rarely to Online

Once again Thanks to RoboForex Administrator, Gamer and Value trader, Good luck for you , Roboforex and all
    Hi, sorry to hear about your health issue, we hope you are ok now, and New year, brings lot of happiness for you.
    There is always chance to do better, better next time in upcoming even by us
    Real thanks, goes to the Administration of our forum, and one and only " Value Trader" as you can see, he draw basic structure of the journal
    Thanks for your appreciate us , We congratulate you on your winning position
    btw: i saw you haven't given a thumbs up to admin, that's not fair...
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...ll=1#post41702
    if you like , then press thumbs up
    Thank you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    Hi All, This is a nice contest. I will join later. I think we will get some nice journals through the contest. Happy Trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by usd100000 View Post
    Hi All, This is a nice contest. I will join later. I think we will get some nice journals through the contest. Happy Trading.
    The contest is already over, you only can congratulate the winners, better to see in upcoming events

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast