Best way of learning!!!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best way of learning!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best way of learning!!!

i think demo trading is the best way of learning.Because here we can learn Forex trading properly and quickly.here we can get real market knowledge and experience.For this reason i think demo platform is the best way of learning Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    yes i agree with you that the best way of leaning Forex trading is that you must open demo account and start trading on demo account because demo account is very helpful for the new traders and it is the best of learning and you can able to learn from your on mistakes also .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very sure that it is the demo trdaing that will give you all the experience that you ever need in the forex trading market, the more you are doing the demo , the more the practices will be giving you the right trading mind that will make you successful in your trading. This is the first steps of trading though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, indeed demo trading is a very good to learn forex because we will not get the real risk of loss in a demo account. Through demo account we can learn many things like learning tutorials, test strategies, and also test the forex robot, so the demo account has many benefits in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Demo trading is certainly very good for the new trader who is just starting forex trading career. But the demo account is not the best place to learn because in demo trading there is no emotion because there is no real money . It is better to learn with cent or mini account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex trading is very difficult and risky business . in this business the best way to learn is demo trading . to practice more in demo account we can learn this business . because learning is essential in this business . without proper learning we can not success in this business . so we need first learn this business .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    A demo account is a free trading account which your broker makes available to you.a demo account allows you to develop and test your trading strategy risk free.you can also learn to use the trading platform on a demo account,there are lots of available tools on you meta trader platform,with your demo account you can learn to use these tools to your advantage.so basically demo account is important for all traders who wants to start trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    i think demo trading is the best way of learning.Because here we can learn Forex trading properly and quickly.here we can get real market knowledge and experience.For this reason i think demo platform is the best way of learning Forex.
    I think the best way to learn the forex trading is that you will learn from your mistake in the trading and overcome the mistake in the trading and not repeated the same mistake in the trading and i think if you not repeated the same mistake in the trading and i think best way to learn is that you learn form your experience in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This forum is enough to learn forex properly. I have seen so many wise thread in this forum through which we can easily learn forex basics. Demo practicing can also help us to learn practically. Trading with real account with small lot can also help us earning by learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Best way of learning or to get Forex education is collect knowledge about Forex trading business.You can learn forex from many books.And also it is available in many web sites and also learn from an expert traders in Forex trading.Demo trading also makes a trader to learn how to trade in forex by practicing and getting experience.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast