Received: 58
    Given: 107

UPDATE JOURNAL

Today i am make positions of NZD/USD pairs , With details :

Buy : 0.69338
    Lots : 0.1 lot size of trading Volume .
    TP : 0.71360
    SL : -

Reason ; NZD/USD pairs has in oversold phase when see from BB with 120 periods settings which just moves around at that range and currently try to climb for up. My target for long term to 200 point .

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

UPDATE JOURNAL

Currently i am entry position in Gold and Silver, with detail :

GOLD

Order : Buy
    Lots : 0.01
    At Price : 1275.55

Analyze : I am switching to commodity of gold because i think gold for now is save heaven for investment , As technically The trend as daily , weekly and monthly looks bullish trend as strongly , its was proves from the price movement so far in up from 24, 120 and 480 periods bollinger bands

SILVER

Order : 4 position for Buy
    Lots : all use 0.01 lot size
    At Price : -

Analyze : Same reason with order of gold

Current Progress of My account :

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

UPDATE JOURNAL

Unexpected Condition that happen in the market of Gold and silver , My account get float mines so long and up to -$376 .

For detail in This image :

I will try to keep hold my position in GOLD and SILVER. I hope someday Silver and Gold will fly as highly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    Unexpected Condition that happen in the market of Gold and silver , My account get float mines so long and up to -$376 .

I will try to keep hold my position in GOLD and SILVER. I hope someday Silver and Gold will fly as highly
    For now, let me tell you that this trade is difficult to win for now. you need to hope for a bad NFP release this month in order to get a good profit out of it. And then it will not be simple at all. All traders need to make their own research about other factors beside this too actually. FOMC path has go for a rate hike possibility in June after all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is a chance for a breather in your gold trade right now. Let me throw in an information just for you. USD/JPY got a risk of being flushed down right now and it is a bull gold scenario. But it will not last for long too. Perhaps USDJPY might go down to 110 - 111 area and it will be the best time for you to get out from that long gold position. Surely it is better than losing too much isn't it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post

Very goo trading analysis so far. God and silver is two both trading pair that I avoid because the volatile and very use the larger margin in every trades. You are almost loosing about 372USD (almost 5juta rupiah).
    I think the XAU has potential to breaks the down channel.
    Please look at my chart below, but the current stochastic is on the over sold area. The chance to get breaks the support trend line is about 50%.
    Capture_303.jpg
    Th chart already breaks the daily trend line, but I think the macd bars on downtrend will develop and making more further bearish

But let me do analysis on smaller time frame as 4hours chart
    Capture_304.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Now i'm correcting what i have said before. Since BOJ intended on keep going with the stimulus and they do not want to taper, it is even better to short JPY at this moment. That means Gold will be going down too. I'm long NZD/JPY at the moment and it might be a good trade too. And that means gold might be going down even more. You need to make your own decision as for your own trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    For now, let me tell you that this trade is difficult to win for now. you need to hope for a bad NFP release this month in order to get a good profit out of it. And then it will not be simple at all. All traders need to make their own research about other factors beside this too actually. FOMC path has go for a rate hike possibility in June after all.
    I think it is certain very difficult on the thread starter position. Those account hold can ruin entire balance. Actually no effect short term on USD after the NFP. The big range to extend the bearish is very strong. if the FOMC hikes the rate on June, I think it faster the market crash.
    For now, let me tell you that this trade is difficult to win for now.
    The loss possibility become bigger, and I think the current account equity is less than 50% on the current trend.
    Now i'm correcting what i have said before. Since BOJ intended on keep going with the stimulus and they do not want to taper, it is even better to short JPY at this moment. That means Gold will be going down too. I'm long NZD/JPY at the moment and it might be a good trade too. And that means gold might be going down even more. You need to make your own decision as for your own trade.
    are you planning to buy all the pair with XXXJPY? The gold actually on the bearish at technical analysis. How far the gold will reach price on the downside?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    are you planning to buy all the pair with XXXJPY? The gold actually on the bearish at technical analysis. How far the gold will reach price on the downside?
    I'm not buying all of it. Possibly around 1190 - 1200 level from what i'm seeing and they will stable around that price. As for how far gold will go down beside this, i don't have too much clue at the moment and so, i can't make a conclusion. But in the end, the risk of buying gold will rise till the clarity on June about FED's rate hike, we need to see the result before investing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I'm not buying all of it. Possibly around 1190 - 1200 level from what i'm seeing and they will stable around that price. As for how far gold will go down beside this, i don't have too much clue at the moment and so, i can't make a conclusion. But in the end, the risk of buying gold will rise till the clarity on June about FED's rate hike, we need to see the result before investing.
    Are you going to plan to make order after the FOMC on June? The rate hikes chance is very big because the media of the Yellen testify would to rise the rate. Yellen said before that american economic is much strong but the Economist the american economic is not that strong to face the hikes rates. I bet that the Yellen would not to hikes the rates on June, 2017. What about your opinion about this?

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast