Styles and methods of trading - Page 435
Page 435 of 435 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435
Results 4,341 to 4,346 of 4346

Thread: Styles and methods of trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Styles and methods of trading

Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

Here are the different styles and methods of trading:
    • Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Intermarket spread trade
    • Arbitration trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Personally, I use scalping and technical trading methods. I use scalping method when I see good market conditions and I can scalp . If I see bad market conditions for scalping so I can use technical trading method with normal size lot. Traders should be able to use different trading styles and methods depending on market conditions and situation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's important to have a method to approach this business. A good method is really going to be interesting and will however give us the possible chance to earn from the market. If we are hoping to be successful we should know how to manage risk and try to create a system that will develop us to be profitable. Our very method of trading can help us here and we should do what is obtainable to build a profitable trade. Let's manage our system and let's work on creating a working method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are different styles and methods are working that are good for getting the success so earning success is all demand a better style to trade well and on the basis of experience and lot of knowledge will provide us chances to get success surely so we must adopt the right trade system that help to get the power of winning easily .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We have different trading methods that can be used in making money. You need to understand how the market works for you. Don't think that you can make money with the scalping method and just use it straight on the real account. But any trading strategy that you feel will work for you, then ensure to demo trading. I quite know about the swing trading method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    All trader must have complete knowledge about different kind of trading because we will make trade with them and by knowledge we will perform good. If we understand the basis then we will able to find our attraction through we will make trade plan and will get success. I try to trade with technical way and not i am understanding their effect on charts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The style is unique for every trader . we easily earn a lots of money when we properly plain our trading and use the simple scalping method . this is the best method to earn money . i like to use the bollinger band as compared to others indicators . we easily earn huge amount when we proper design our trading .

Not allowed!

Page 435 of 435 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435