Styles and methods of trading - Page 7
Page 7 of 435 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Styles and methods of trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Styles and methods of trading

Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

Here are the different styles and methods of trading:
    • Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Intermarket spread trade
    • Arbitration trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Scalping is one advanced form of trading that came in existence just a decade or so ago and required complete indicator or price action knowledge but i know few techniques of reversal on shorter time frames as I always preferred buying in strong trend on a new low of the day and if background has enough strength on earlier low found buyers than it is really worth to look for double bottom second enteries rather than blindly buy at the low of the day.

regards

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    scalping, this is my choice, it is a suitable trading system with my style then i just need to follow and try to master it, it makes me feel comfortable and flexible, because i can enter the market for some situation. for my scalping, i pay attention to use all time frames, then i can get entry point and exit point and also scalping with follow the trend, i guess this is the safest way for scalping

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    scalping, this is my choice, it is a suitable trading system with my style then i just need to follow and try to master it, it makes me feel comfortable and flexible, because i can enter the market for some situation. for my scalping, i pay attention to use all time frames, then i can get entry point and exit point and also scalping with follow the trend, i guess this is the safest way for scalping
    in the contrary i do not like scalping at all and i think it is a very hard and risky way of trading,and i know so many traders lost their capital into these type of method,when you open a position with a very high lot in order to catch a few pips i think that against all the rules of trading that we have learned..and also it is forbidden within a lot of brokers.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    I don't know how to use all time frames for scalping, could you explain it more? Do you wait all time frames to give same direction to open position? It's good method if we could use it well because scalping is hard method for me. But I tried to learn it because it could be profitable strategy in sideways condition while I don't trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I don't know how to use all time frames for scalping, could you explain it more? Do you wait all time frames to give same direction to open position? It's good method if we could use it well because scalping is hard method for me. But I tried to learn it because it could be profitable strategy in sideways condition while I don't trade.
    Maybe his mean isn't as u talking about, we use all the time frames just for monitoring, not to confirm the entry by waiting for a signal from the indicators in all time frames, as we will scalping in m5, then we monitor major trends in higher frame, if we identify a trend in higher frames, then we looking for a signal in m5 for confirmation of entry in accordance with the direction of the major trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    Every successful trader uses it personally trading strategies to make good profit by the end of the month. i personally tries to trade with technical method and some times uses the scalping to make fast profits. There are different type of strategies like momentum strategies , intra market trades and etc. choosing the right trading method is very much important for all trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    my method of trading is the scalping method and i like to trade with this ethos because it takes really lesser time to be executed and also we can make more profit in lesser amount of time which is i think better than the intraday trading or even interday trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I think we should have many styles for forex market as market changes continuously. i mainly use three style.
    scalping
    momentum
    arbitration trading.
    I normally depend on momentum as i try to trade in long term basis.
    during news i try to do scalping.
    and i am sure about something i rely on arbitration trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though I am a newbie and at learning stage but I prefer the most technical way of trading because technical indicators are only the base for placing any short of orders and with the correct analysis we can make profits in any condition but for that we need to have a lot of experience to sniff the trading opportunity in advance and can earn earn profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Scalping is advanced and new mode of opportunity for traders but it need lot of attention and accuracy as day trading is somewhat riskier than position trading or swing trading but newbie first should scalp to see how market works rather than leaving a trade open for huge stop and 1 2 losses can put serious effect on equity

regards

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 435 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast