Styles and methods of trading - Page 5
Page 5 of 435 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Styles and methods of trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Styles and methods of trading

Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

Here are the different styles and methods of trading:
    • Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Intermarket spread trade
    • Arbitration trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    i think trading with sport Resistance points good for newbie i am newbie i don't have much knowledge but i am trading good with sport and reticence its easy to understandable. also i scalp with small lot size and i make small but constant profit, but i also want to be expert to alive every opportunity of trading in day these methods help me to understand what is best for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid View Post
    i think trading with sport Resistance points good for newbie i am newbie i don't have much knowledge but i am trading good with sport and reticence its easy to understandable. also i scalp with small lot size and i make small but constant profit, but i also want to be expert to alive every opportunity of trading in day these methods help me to understand what is best for me.
    Easy to understand for newbie? i dont think that using support and resistent only will be easy for beginner. I ever trade and much practice using support and resistent also, but it is not easy for me to know the valid support and resistent, it will need much practice and much experience to use support and resistent strategy properly

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
    Scalpers do not get much and this method is exhaustive. According to my experience, the earning objective through scalping is not satisfactory, we must venture for bigger profits. Time is also one form of money as it is said"Time is money". A sound strategy can produce hundred of petty benefits.
    Very well said,if i may say,I believe the so called saclpling method are for gamblers,an experienced trader is awear of the fact that going for as little as 5-10 pips per trade is an unserious form of trading the forex market know how currency fluctuate rapidly so the preferred trading category is either short term or long term.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Very well said,if i may say,I believe the so called saclpling method are for gamblers,an experienced trader is awear of the fact that going for as little as 5-10 pips per trade is an unserious form of trading the forex market know how currency fluctuate rapidly so the preferred trading category is either short term or long term.
    most professional traders are against scalping because simply it goes against all proper trading rules as you risk a lot in order to get few and that is not good,in my opinion this style of trading is risky and somehow greedy i prefer long term trading where i can analyze the market calmly over a long period of time.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    As an inexperienced trader i find that the scalping method of trading the market is certainly the most convinient method that does not need too much of advanced analysis. And the scalping method can indeed be safe if a trader can make use small lot size always

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    As an inexperienced trader i find that the scalping method of trading the market is certainly the most convinient method that does not need too much of advanced analysis. And the scalping method can indeed be safe if a trader can make use small lot size always
    There is very much risk involved when you adopt your trading style like scalping because scalping if gives traders good profit in short time but also traders have to take high risks too by trading with high lot size for some pips,traders who not do good money management by doing scalping lose more in quick time rather than they get good profit..that's why i prefer to do long term trading rather than scalping..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    There are many many styles of trading . Some traders are scalpers, others like to trade on daily basis, and some others which are left also like to trade long term (tension free) trading. I personally like long term trading because it is tension-less, but my account's deposit is not sufficient enough to handle huge losses. SO i am a day trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    in all of these ways mentioned the best is to trade the Forex market technically because if you do it like that you will find it easy to get what you need to get from the Forex market because that will bring an easy opportunity to you in this market easily as that could possibly means that you will have all the market wants you to have.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i think trading on daily basis is good and i will also do that which gives you the strength to earn the amount of your choice and also it is on daily basis so you should try to do also this which is good thing for every trdaer

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
    Scalpers do not get much and this method is exhaustive. According to my experience, the earning objective through scalping is not satisfactory, we must venture for bigger profits. Time is also one form of money as it is said"Time is money". A sound strategy can produce hundred of petty benefits.
    Scalpling in forex can be a reliable way to earn profits,although you need a good strategy and a trending market condition to have a successful Scalpling strategy,and also choosing the right currency to trade on is also important before carrying out an order,I myself prefer scalpling,but also trade long term when I see the opportunity,my ling term position are basically reliant on fundamentals,then I trade on pull backs.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 435 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast