Styles and methods of trading - Page 51
Page 51 of 435 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Styles and methods of trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Styles and methods of trading

Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

Here are the different styles and methods of trading:
    • Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Intermarket spread trade
    • Arbitration trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Styles and method of trading is something which we can learn, we can learn and then develop it to something which we can make use of and make money on the long term. But then we are all in a hurry and want to make the money we need as soon as possible I think that is the main most reason why most of us all do fail as a forex trader in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Styles and method of trading is something which we can learn, we can learn and then develop it to something which we can make use of and make money on the long term. But then we are all in a hurry and want to make the money we need as soon as possible I think that is the main most reason why most of us all do fail as a forex trader in the market.
    [lang=id]everyone will have different style for trading, that is about the talent that will give them special skill , but they need to dig it and know themselves with well, and then find something good with their own style and make the strategies work well, and for me, i prefer to choose scalping because feel suit with it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    scalping in my opinion is one of the worst ways to make money in the forex market. When you scalp in the market you got high chances to lose money as the market noise is very much difficult to predict. So scalping in the market is pretty much a bad way to make money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    scalping in my opinion is one of the worst ways to make money in the forex market. When you scalp in the market you got high chances to lose money as the market noise is very much difficult to predict. So scalping in the market is pretty much a bad way to make money.
    the scalping is not worse, except that scalping is very risky when you do not know what to do with it. there are some experienced scalpers which will enter the market and make some money through what they are getting there, this is a unique way to trade by some.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Well, I will not use that 'worst' word if I were you. I so much believe that traders might be working well and enjoying the scalping trading system if they really knew it, and there are traders that will never do the long term, while some will never do the short term. So, the choice of all these depends on the trader himself.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I will not use that 'worst' word if I were you. I so much believe that traders might be working well and enjoying the scalping trading system if they really knew it, and there are traders that will never do the long term, while some will never do the short term. So, the choice of all these depends on the trader himself.
    [lang=id]you have wise words here, i do like, and the main thing here that we do not judge for something as the worst thing because we can not master it with well, that is about the skill, and we only need to know for what is the right thing for us, what is our real style for trading and then dig it,
    i do like scalping for trading and never change it from the beginning,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]you have wise words here, i do like, and the main thing here that we do not judge for something as the worst thing because we can not master it with well, that is about the skill, and we only need to know for what is the right thing for us, what is our real style for trading and then dig it,
    i do like scalping for trading and never change it from the beginning,[/lang]
    As much as you will learn and spend time in the market much better chance of earning and learning would be there. Trader's have a wrong mind most of time they are going for the money always, they are taking the full amount risk to gain big profit in their account, They are forgetting their rules and it making trader's poor and frustrated eventually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    As much as you will learn and spend time in the market much better chance of earning and learning would be there. Trader's have a wrong mind most of time they are going for the money always, they are taking the full amount risk to gain big profit in their account, They are forgetting their rules and it making trader's poor and frustrated eventually.
    Traders will be sure to limit their risk to the best reasonable level, that will help the trader so much. And in the real way of trading, you have to plan all your work, not just trading, but trading it on purpose, and you have to be sure that they are so calculative to the point that they will always support your view and motive of trading, not trading under emotion.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Scalping method
    the decision to work with the less on tp number with the order on running by the details on trading hour to work with the manage,those had with the focus as trader might wants to spends of the deeper on appreciation with the chance on working with the monitoring of chart movesment with the good helps on occupying use of tools on referring the better precision on managing the running order with the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    short terms of trading strategy as trader might spends of the higher focus with the objection as appealing the running movesment with the market charts volatility on occupying use of technical system and more with the decision to keep with the following of the chance on beginning as managing use of the work with the different time frames of field by the preparation of the trading entries.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 435 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast