Styles and methods of trading - Page 4
Page 4 of 435 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Styles and methods of trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Styles and methods of trading

Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

Here are the different styles and methods of trading:
    • Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Intermarket spread trade
    • Arbitration trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    There are 3 kind of trading styles : scalping, intraday and long term. It need to choose the suitablest one for ourself because a trader should realize which style is for his/her self. It will give a bad result when we choose the wrong style and failed to employ the trading strategy because of that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I am the way that was adopted by the great risk is now trading on the news only The small risks and capital management are on the way of technical analysis or short trades in order to be 10 to 20 points at most, a so-called scalping using some indicators sincere

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    First of all I would like express my thanks for sharing the wise style and method of trading. I read almost all the method carefully and I came to learn that scalping is the fastest way to make pips in short time for the beginners. I am also beginner and thus I select the scalping method with a hope to very less profit/loss within very short term trading. All the methods are good, but I need to implement it step by step after becoming expert in scalping.
    Yes, scalping is a good technique if you intend to get 1 - 5 pips profit. I sometimes do scalping too only when the market moves sideways. I never scalping when the markets moves fast, I prefer to trade by follow the trend so that I can get more profits from 10 - 30 pips per position. Scalping is good as long as we do it in right place and time. Do not greedy to get more than 5 pips because the price may move reversed sometime.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes there are many methods of trading in market , different traders use different methods according to there strategies , i think scalping and swing trading is very good methods for trading and you can get good profits as well through these strategies,.,.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Sometime i also trade with scalping method but i feel hesitation to trade with scalping because i feel it is too risky to trade scalping. That's way i just trade with technical method I wait for right time to invest so that i can get good profit. I try to use good technical tools and i trade with discipline that's way i am getting success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    THere are manymany types of styles or methods of trading which different traders use. Starting from short term trading ,, we say we have scalpers, intraday traders and then long term traders. Some are hedgers too.
    I am a intraday trader and my style of trading is price action trading system. I believe this is the best method of trading. And requires knowledge and experience to master this style of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    Sometime i also trade with scalping method but i feel hesitation to trade with scalping because i feel it is too risky to trade scalping. That's way i just trade with technical method I wait for right time to invest so that i can get good profit. I try to use good technical tools and i trade with discipline that's way i am getting success.
    Scalping is a risky method sir, no doubt. I sometime use that technique when the market moves sideaways. I would not dare to do scalping when the market moves faster than before. When the market reach its high volatility, I usually trade by following the trend. I will wait until the price reach the support resistance point or break them then we open position. We may get the same good result from that both strategy but scalping is much riskier than trend trading. That's my opinion sir.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Featuring in my view, scalping practice is not apt meant for newbie. Beginners need to discover an understanding of basic and sophisticated of forex. Generally, beginner ought to discover more in the region of trading psychology. Scalping techniques requires experience in the region of the trends and how the marketplace mechanism, to be doing well with the scalping it obligatory firm of regulation and dependable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I'm using technical method in my daily trading. I like to trade with all session and my trading system can used for all condition in the market. So, i think my method is technical method. I like this method because i have much time for trading, and it makes me like to trade everyday with all trading session in the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    I am familiar with all the methods you mentioned above except (Intermarket Spread Trade) could you elaborate more about this matter,also i can not consider myself a trader of any of the above mentioned strategy,i am a sort of break out trader and not sure if that consider as a momentum trader or what,as i utilize high market momentum during breakouts.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Page 4 of 435 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast