Styles and methods of trading - Page 47
Page 47 of 435 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Styles and methods of trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Styles and methods of trading

Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

Here are the different styles and methods of trading:
    • Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Intermarket spread trade
    • Arbitration trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]this is the task for traders to know themselves with all potential such as characteristic, style or basic . and they just need to get one choice that is suit with them that will bring them to get the levels where they can do trading with well,
    the process is not in a short time, this is a long journey that will give them the correct understanding[/lang]
    yes,. traders will have to work with their style. they will know what they can do in the market in their own way and by own hand. this is the business which traders needs to understand and this will give money when they are doing it in the way they should.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by jaleel View Post
    We should to trading with understading analysis market and with indicator as like moving avrage and with peroid 14-30 and im sure we take profit good with this
    I don't have much experience of this kind of moving average combination, since when you are using this kind of moving average combination in forex market? I also believe that understanding is very important, all strategies are best and powerful when trader's know how to use them in the market properly. Right now I am using three moving averages EMA 50, EMA 100, EMA 200

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I don't have much experience of this kind of moving average combination, since when you are using this kind of moving average combination in forex market? I also believe that understanding is very important, all strategies are best and powerful when trader's know how to use them in the market properly. Right now I am using three moving averages EMA 50, EMA 100, EMA 200
    there are many of the moving averages in the forex business, and the use of the 13sma and 30sma may good for making the money for traders who know the way they are working. none of the periods of the moving averages are a waste of time to traders who knows it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well, permit me to say that you can not know everything in the forex trading. I am privileged to know those moving averages, and I even now 13SMA which can serve the purpose of either 10SMA and 14 SMA. They are good during the market that is not really trending, this will be giving the trader profits on every movements of the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes why not sir all moving averages are good for our trading, personally I am using 8 and 20 combination on my chart, I able to gain good trading analysis with the help of it and my daily target only five pips, these two selection of moving average could give you good indication about short term signals in the market. All we know that 20 moving average is very popular, and for the follow up information I use Moving average 8 on chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes why not sir all moving averages are good for our trading, personally I am using 8 and 20 combination on my chart, I able to gain good trading analysis with the help of it and my daily target only five pips, these two selection of moving average could give you good indication about short term signals in the market. All we know that 20 moving average is very popular, and for the follow up information I use Moving average 8 on chart.
    Nice mate so what about your stop loss? if your target is that much low then you can get problem about the stop loss, but if you are getting good consistency from this system then it can work well for you, but personally my focus on long term goal with proper risk and reward. Of course moving average 20 is one of the top pick and very powerful when you have a adoption of SMA 200 along with it on chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    with the preparation on managing use with the early stages on modulation inaugurating use with the signals on working of further with the decision to calls of an option as trader occupying different selection of system on confirming order to begin of secure of chance with the beginning of new position with the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Nice mate so what about your stop loss? if your target is that much low then you can get problem about the stop loss, but if you are getting good consistency from this system then it can work well for you, but personally my focus on long term goal with proper risk and reward. Of course moving average 20 is one of the top pick and very powerful when you have a adoption of SMA 200 along with it on chart.
    Nice question, lots of traders know how to do their trading and it depends on what they know in the market. But if a trader is aiming for even long term trading, the stop loss should not be much, and I have a long term trading system that could give 250 pips, but the stop loss is only 50pips, that is a good risk to reward ratio.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Nice question, lots of traders know how to do their trading and it depends on what they know in the market. But if a trader is aiming for even long term trading, the stop loss should not be much, and I have a long term trading system that could give 250 pips, but the stop loss is only 50pips, that is a good risk to reward ratio.
    hehehehe, that is good one for you my friend the strategy which will be giving traders that much in a trade is good one, i wish to have a thing like that. what makes it more interesting is the risk to reward ratio of 1:5, that is good for traders and nothing to fear about doing it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Oh, moving average periods are in the market, and they have their own values with the trader that is using them. They can be making money for traders when they are working with it on the ground of experience, discipline and the believe they have with it after carefully practiced it and know they are manageable in all trading regards.

Not allowed!

Page 47 of 435 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast