Styles and methods of trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 435 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Styles and methods of trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Styles and methods of trading

Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

Here are the different styles and methods of trading:
    • Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Intermarket spread trade
    • Arbitration trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    naked trading strategi ^^

hi this is my articel tread number 2
    i will shared a strategi is named naked strategi ^^
    this is a simple strategi we trade without indicator ^^
    u can see the euro usd d1 or h4
    for example this picture
    naked_trading.jpg

u can see the picture sell in high n buy in lower
    n another picture
    naked.jpg
    hope my articel will usefull for another newbie like me ^^

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

• Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Arbitration trading
    hank you for your information, I'm new for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    There's so many different techniques and strategy in currency dealing. It's like the character. Each individual are not the same but it does not mean we can't stay a lifestyle right? That's the same in currency dealing. We maybe business not the same but we can still generate in currency dealing. That's why its excellent to understand primary currency dealing techniques then try to enhance and innovate from there.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    Different people uses different strategies. Some like short term scalping and intra day strategies.
    And some also like long term trading strategies.
    I believe if you have patience and good deposit, you should opt to learn long term trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

• Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Arbitration trading

im started scalping style but it make me very tension and follow the chart all the day beside my body not take any rest or refresh my mind so im now trading long term because it make me put the order and not follow it and check it from time to time to see if it have the target or not

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    There's so many different techniques and strategy in currency dealing. It's like the character. Each individual are not the same but it does not mean we can't stay a lifestyle right? That's the same in currency dealing. We maybe business not the same but we can still generate in currency dealing. That's why its excellent to understand primary currency dealing techniques then try to enhance and innovate from there.
    That is very right friend, we may chose different path but we all aim to reach the same target of making money of our forex trading activity. Among so many short term trading methods like tick trading/scalping, swing trading, arbitrage trading, hedging strategy, range trading, break out trading, news trading different people may have different interest. I do scalping or any other short term trading just because of small capital to invest other wise i like position trading where rewards may be smaller but safe.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    These are very useful information for me as I am new in Forex Trading. Scalping is a better technique for all the newbies according to your information. I am a new person in this field so what I have understood from this above detail is that I should use scalping to trade because it is better way to get good profit in short time and this is less risky as it is discussed in this above explanation. All this information is very helpful for me because I am at a learning stage so for me this is so informative.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    These are very useful information for me as I am new in Forex Trading. Scalping is a better technique for all the newbies according to your information. I am a new person in this field so what I have understood from this above detail is that I should use scalping to trade because it is better way to get good profit in short time and this is less risky as it is discussed in this above explanation. All this information is very helpful for me because I am at a learning stage so for me this is so informative.
    In my opinion, scalping technique is not suitable for newbie. Beginners need to learn an understanding of basic and advanced of forex. Generally, beginner should learn more about trading psychology. Scalping techniques requires knowledge about the trends and how the market works, to be successful with the scalping it necessary stable of discipline and consistent.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    There are many ways that you can showcase your trading if you really get one, this is cool about the market trading if you are good. I believe that we are taking the trading far more than what the trading itself is as well, if this is true, then it is very possible that you trade based on the certainty that you are using,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

• Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Arbitration trading
    some times i wounder if they were to take a poll on the style or method in which forex traders prefer to use,i cant imagine which method traders prefer the most,some how i think scalpers would stand out,because i believers most beginners start trade forex by scalping,although this method involves,major risks.after all is said and done what is most important is being able to generate profits on your income,and most rewarding withdrawing from your trading account be you a scalper,momentum,technical or any other method of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 435 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast