Styles and methods of trading - Page 13
Page 13 of 435 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Styles and methods of trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Styles and methods of trading

Trading style is unique for every trader. Style of trading on the stock exchange depends on the initial experience of money management and the value of money in his life.

There is a variety of trading styles, but that does not mean that traders are unable to go against their natural preference, and does not imply that the choice cannot be changed.

There are many ways to describe the style of trading. Some people define it by the markets in which they trade, or by currencies and commodities that they trade. Others use fundamental or technical division, some people characterize it by the type of trade such as spreads or options.

Here are the different styles and methods of trading:
    • Scalping method
    • Momentum trading
    • Technical method
    • Intermarket spread trade
    • Arbitration trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Hello sir I love to trade with technical method there are many other methods also but for long term trader I think technical analysis is a very powerful method in this market and if you are doing short term trading then you can check with scalping and some other moving average cross action strategy but I like technical analysis in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    we are able to affirmation in which scalping will be the bound way to accomplish pips in added words aeon additional it's not necessarily chancy for about any amateur agent i absolutely feel this is the best applied way to actualize assets for about any agent additionally it could be the best accepted way to accomplish assets i think.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I am a new trader for now I am just learning in demo trading account for now I am doing scalping only for good trading and I always waiting for good scalping entry points H1 time frame is looking very good for scalping strategy I am working hard in these days and hope I will learn some more important analysis in coming months

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by orarsbd View Post
    we are able to affirmation in which scalping will be the bound way to accomplish pips in added words aeon additional it's not necessarily chancy for about any amateur agent i absolutely feel this is the best applied way to actualize assets for about any agent additionally it could be the best accepted way to accomplish assets i think.
    Scalping can help us to gain pips easier if it is applied in low volatile ranging market,but if you trade scalping in high speed market you are wrong to think to accept a cent from your trading,it will wash your account in a minute,find your style and do the best.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    My dear sir we can say that scalping is the fast way to make pips in short time and also it is not risky for any beginner trader so i think that is the best method to make profits for any trader also it may be the most popular way to make profits in my opinion .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Hello friends I like to do trade with technical method in forex I am very happy with my performance there are many more methods also which we can use for trading like scalping, momentum trading we should choose our trading style first in this business because a trader like differ trading system in this business like some want to do short term trading and others like to do long term trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I am a short term trader and for now I am busy with scalping learning and giving much time for this technique daily with short term goal because scalping method help a trader to make some fast money in the market other all methods will give us a late profit rather than scalping method so its best for short term traders

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    technical with just scalping gives more comfortable for me because this a very short term that make me more faster in gain some profit with some come risk that I still can handle about that, but nothing to do with long term because i don't have enough experience on this style.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    First of all I would like express my thankfulness on behalf of sharing the wise mode and method of trading. I read almost all the method carefully and I came to hear with the intention of scalping is the fastest way to brand pips in terse age on behalf of the beginners. I am furthermore beginner and in this way I restricted the scalping method with a hope to very a reduced amount of profit/loss inside very terse duration trading. All the methods are agreeable, but I need to apply it step by step considering in keeping expert in scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Based on my personal experience momentum and technical trading have proved to be very reliable.This may require patience and learning for months or years but it pays off at the end.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 435 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast