importence of Support and resistance level in forex
Page 1 of 92 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: importence of Support and resistance level in forex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40

Unhappy importence of Support and resistance level in forex

in forex support and resistence level are very importent and in most of time markit respect them we can adjust our take profit and stop loss around these levels effectively .

a) SUPPORTS:
    in down trend where markits stop falling and try to bounce back until breakout of that level if it breaks and then it continue for another level .

b) RESISTENCE:
    resistence lavel in up trend where markit stop going up and try to bounce back until breakout of that level if it breaks then it continue for next level .

i think these levels are very importent for modifiying stop loss and take profit becuase the markit most of time touch thses levels and we can set our take profit and stop loss around these levels it can help us we can easily Identify these levels by using trend lines or with suuport and resistence indicator i am using it .

(EXAMPLE)

here is a great example of support and resistence levels ...Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I have been able to learn about this, the support and resistance levels give insight of the movement of the market. One has got to learn the support and resistance levels and then know how to make use of it if they want to make money from forex trading market. Trading is much about learning and this is one of the basics every trader really needs to learn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    these are two levels that are very important for trading there is a lot of good issues that we look for the resistance level being that the right to it is well informed to show the greatest of every effort that we see when we trade the work of every trader is to really think how to use the two levels and that we can add it up with fibbonacci these helps a lot in sometimes puting in some in coming trading orders

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    we can indicate support resistance with a simple thing, then we can see that support resistance is dynamic, the levels will not stay on the same place, then we need to combine it with the true trend, so we can use higher time frames to indicate both of them, draw the simple line will help us to see them easily

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    It gives traders insight of how the market would work, therefore to know the movement of the market, we have got to make sure that we make use of a good analysis method and then get to see the support and resistance levels, the levels are important and when the price gets there, it usually do have a reaction or it will reverse.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The support and resistance levels are of greater value the work of each of a trader is to know how good we are in working in forex we have to really value the right given idea of a trader we have be well informed to really verify the work of each, they give you posible trading there is a lot of good we know that would help us in trading forex, they give us posible position for pending orders and that which would help

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It gives traders insight of how the market would work, therefore to know the movement of the market, we have got to make sure that we make use of a good analysis method and then get to see the support and resistance levels, the levels are important and when the price gets there, it usually do have a reaction or it will reverse.
    What I feel is that the support and resistance level is the basics of the forex trading bbu. A trader must always analyze the market and should know what are the recent support and resistances of the market. A trader must also remember that the support and resistance levels are not a fixed point, they are the region's from where the market trend tends to bounce. This regions helps the trader to setup stop loss and take profit accordingly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    What a great thread, thanks for making a thread like this, I am a big fan of support and resistance and trend following trading system, and both can be seen in this thread, the support and resistance trading analysis is very helpful in sideways market condition also but right now I am only working with the approach of trend following trading methods. It does not matter what kind of strategy and signals we have in forex, all should be combined with proper technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    Very truly speaking i not exist know about the support and resistance level but know i start to learn about this topic and this thread also help me to learn about the support and resistance level and i know how much it is important to analysis the market and will help us to right use the stop loss and take in profit tool and also i think it is helpful to calculated the risk factor in the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Support and resistance are two wonder and blessed trading forms we have to really be sure of how good we are in forming anight and right process we all know how great we are in trading and so we have to really show the right ideas of a market we have levels we sometimes cannot understand better informed to show

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 92 123451151 ... LastLast