importence of Support and resistance level in forex - Page 88
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: importence of Support and resistance level in forex

Trader
    What I really do know about the market. The support and resistance is quite a strong method of trading. All the traders in the market should take a better look at it and then get to understand how to use it. It can be used to identify good possible reversal in the market. That is the reason why it is important to know how to analyze with it.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    What I really do know about the market. The support and resistance is quite a strong method of trading. All the traders in the market should take a better look at it and then get to understand how to use it. It can be used to identify good possible reversal in the market. That is the reason why it is important to know how to analyze with it.
    it is best i also know and accept but the issue is, like every strategy in support and resistance also we have issues, like there is reversal and breakout so any time market can make breakout so a trader can be confuse on point from here it will breakout or will reversal, so its easy if we wait for some time, if we do not wait we can go opposite and can lose big pips easily

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    it is best i also know and accept but the issue is, like every strategy in support and resistance also we have issues, like there is reversal and breakout so any time market can make breakout so a trader can be confuse on point from here it will breakout or will reversal, so its easy if we wait for some time, if we do not wait we can go opposite and can lose big pips easily
    that's why trader must to take study here to know when the market will be bounce or do a breakout.. the support and resistance have several levels or we can use fibonacci and the principle are same. in the low levels of support and resistance it will easy to break by the price and when we want to use a reversal strategy so wait until the price has touched the highest or lowest levels. or you can still do it but only for a short trade might only for 30 or 50 pips pips.

support and resistance level works but in trading i think we need more then this, we need of good strategy which support us where we know how economy works and how currancy makes up and downs, if we know we can earn if we do not know it i think we can move wrong, so if we want to work with support and resistance it is also based on price action so i think its good i also used it

Trader
    To say I have been trading with the support and resistance method most of the times bring me joy because this have been the right system any trader can get follow to make valuable entry in the market that is likely to bring up good winning for a trader. It's necessary we realize how we can follow this very best support and resistance level to see we can make profits from trading. This brings about the chance for us to earn and this levels will help us make the best market entry that will help us target good wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    To say I have been trading with the support and resistance method most of the times bring me joy because this have been the right system any trader can get follow to make valuable entry in the market that is likely to bring up good winning for a trader. It's necessary we realize how we can follow this very best support and resistance level to see we can make profits from trading. This brings about the chance for us to earn and this levels will help us make the best market entry that will help us target good wins.
    I agree with you. I also like to trade support resistance levels and I can say that it is the best strategy and most profitable. Market respects support and resistance levels and it does not brake them without struggle so we can notice if market has enough energy to brake the levels or not and make our trading decisions accordingly.

Trader
    There is no other way of trading the market more better without a deep or little knowledge about the support and resistance approaches. Support and resistance is also what most of the indicators in the market makes use of to give us good signals that we can make use of when trading, it is important to trade with the use of the support and resistance approach no matter what.

Support and resistance levels play significant roles in forex trading especially in technical analysis of trading . Why analyzing the market , a trader is interested in marking out the critical levels of support and resistance with a view of seeing how price would react to any of them . That being said, some traders do not really know what support and resistance levels , what I am trying to say is that majority of traders have wrong perception of resistance and support levels. I would like to tell you what resistance and support levels are not : support and resistance levels are not exact numbers , they are not horizontal line . They are more of zones or neighborhood .

support and resistance is like many other strategies but it also works when we have good experience when we have good learning process. so if we learn properly we can earn good here. no strategies can work until we learn them properly, until we gain experience and know how these work, how these help us to understand market, so all these things are important for us if we give them importance without this no strategy will work

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I agree with you. I also like to trade support resistance levels and I can say that it is the best strategy and most profitable. Market respects support and resistance levels and it does not brake them without struggle so we can notice if market has enough energy to brake the levels or not and make our trading decisions accordingly.
    Understand market support and resistance trading method are very important for trader after it you should develop everyday successful simple or strong strategy for trading toward success on this business. If you can struggle the market higher time and understand market real direction or movement well then building successful support and resistance strategy are simply possible for trader which are working on it.

Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 LastLast