identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently - Page 108
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,077 of 1077

Thread: identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107

identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently

Hi all , hopefully a good day with you and keep your trading profitable.

In here i will share the strategy to identify the trend as effectively aso efficiently just using simple indicator, that is moving average . though this simple but i has proves this really powerful and untill now i am still using its to know the trend in daily , weekly till monthly , so i can trade base on trend , as we know trend is our friend or at some of other says trend is boss.

Originally this strategy from Kang Bimarpradana , say thanks to Kang Bimarpradana first also to KG or kang gun .

OK , lets start to talk about strategy .

1. Identify in Daily

A. Picture

Attachment 15187

B. Indicators

#Simple Moving Average Harian (SMA Harian)
    Period = 24, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

# Shift Moving Average Harian (SMA Shift Harian)
    Period = 1, Shift = 24
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

- If the price is above SMA and SMA Shift then the condition is Trending up
    - If the price is above SMA and SMA Shift then the condition is trending down

- only used to look at the H1 Time Frame (TFH1)

2. Identify in Weekly

A. Picture

Attachment 15188

B. Indicators

Period = 120, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

Period = 1, Shift = 120
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

3. Identify in Monthly

A. Picture

Attachment 15189

B. Indicators

Period = 480, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

Period = 1, Shift = 480
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

>> CONCLUSION

This Overally for look trend in Daily , Weekly , MOnthly

Attachment 15190

based on the picture above, the trend has been identified :

Daily : trend has not yet formed

Weekly : Trend Up

Moonthly : Trend UP

OK .. Finish .

I hope this can help for everyone who has still confuse about How to identify the trend

Not allowed!
    Last edited by debian; 09-24-2016 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Image

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    We have the daily, weekly and monthly time frame, if we combine and use all of the time frame in our analysis that will make our trading to be more strong and effective, the use of the multiple time frame is the best way to trade and analyze the market accurately, if we can identify the market with the daily, weekly and monthly time frame the market will be so profitable for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    If traders want to earn money they must focus on their learning which is lead them towards the success. I trade the trend and generally other market movements, I don't have to trade every day, because the best signals on trend trading doesn't come every day but once in a while and is profitable. I also like to use different time frames in trading which thing is help me to understand this market well and my earning is become really easy for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    I dont think M1 and M5 are any useful, further I believe in trading trends with the help of time frames that is H1 or above. H1 is quite good for trading intra days and small swings in the market and for long term trends you should go with daily or weekly charts. If one wants to earn in Forex, then trend is something he cannot over look, he should be trained to trade trends.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    The trading of the market with the larger time frame is the best, we can get to trade the market with as much as monthly chart, and we will do better when we are combining at least three larger time frames together, this is definitely going to let us know the market trend at that time. Knowing the market trend means that you can simply gain much through it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    I dont think M1 and M5 are any useful, further I believe in trading trends with the help of time frames that is H1 or above. H1 is quite good for trading intra days and small swings in the market and for long term trends you should go with daily or weekly charts. If one wants to earn in Forex, then trend is something he cannot over look, he should be trained to trade trends.
    H4 and H1 are the best time frames to help me execute my trades and I am using higher time frames with Daily and Weekly to analyze market trend. I do not make any checks with other time frames I do not use in my strategy because it is wasting my time. It is better for me to do something beneficial to improve my trading system and give me what I want to see from market. I still can trade and can not have above authority from market but I can analyze it better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Its a very good collection of time frame we have used most of day trader are like to work with these time frame and our trading is going to be better only on the basis of it , if we do not have learning about these time frames so we have to get maximum knowledge about market so we develop our trade easily to get good results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    If we learn how to identify the trends in the higher time frame then it would become very easy to make our entries from the lower time frame, but if we want to determine the trends from the smaller Time frame without giving consideration to the higher time frame, then we are bound to have challenges at the end of the day, this is something we really don't need as traders, trends comes to our understanding through practice.

Not allowed!

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108