identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently - Page 107
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1077

Thread: identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107

identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently

Hi all , hopefully a good day with you and keep your trading profitable.

In here i will share the strategy to identify the trend as effectively aso efficiently just using simple indicator, that is moving average . though this simple but i has proves this really powerful and untill now i am still using its to know the trend in daily , weekly till monthly , so i can trade base on trend , as we know trend is our friend or at some of other says trend is boss.

Originally this strategy from Kang Bimarpradana , say thanks to Kang Bimarpradana first also to KG or kang gun .

OK , lets start to talk about strategy .

1. Identify in Daily

A. Picture

Attachment 15187

B. Indicators

#Simple Moving Average Harian (SMA Harian)
    Period = 24, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

# Shift Moving Average Harian (SMA Shift Harian)
    Period = 1, Shift = 24
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

- If the price is above SMA and SMA Shift then the condition is Trending up
    - If the price is above SMA and SMA Shift then the condition is trending down

- only used to look at the H1 Time Frame (TFH1)

2. Identify in Weekly

A. Picture

Attachment 15188

B. Indicators

Period = 120, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

Period = 1, Shift = 120
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

3. Identify in Monthly

A. Picture

Attachment 15189

B. Indicators

Period = 480, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

Period = 1, Shift = 480
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

>> CONCLUSION

This Overally for look trend in Daily , Weekly , MOnthly

Attachment 15190

based on the picture above, the trend has been identified :

Daily : trend has not yet formed

Weekly : Trend Up

Moonthly : Trend UP

OK .. Finish .

I hope this can help for everyone who has still confuse about How to identify the trend

Not allowed!
    Last edited by debian; 09-24-2016 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Image

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    One thing I have learned with forex trading is that in as much as we have been able to understand and know how we can handle the market, the weekly chart, monthly and daily chart, knowing the trend and trading on thei market only when the trend agrees with each other then I am sure we can make money from the market and be a long term successful trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Forex is a risky business and using higher time frames like daily and eekly time frames are give us easy success on this business and to follow the market trend with strong trading plans is give us high accuracy in trading. So, traders success is possible only when they are use a good and strong trading strategy in their trading and that trading strategy is lead them towards the success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There are different ways we can identify the trend and information about it can help us make a proper analysis and ensure that we have good trades, trends that are well identified makes lots of sense because then we can understand exactly what we are doing, without knowing about the trend, we will need to prepare ourselves for losses because we have the wrong mindset already.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    There are different ways we can identify the trend and information about it can help us make a proper analysis and ensure that we have good trades, trends that are well identified makes lots of sense because then we can understand exactly what we are doing, without knowing about the trend, we will need to prepare ourselves for losses because we have the wrong mindset already.
    daily identification of trend is enough for me to do because i can not see how things are happening through bigger time frames. weekly and monthly just not really useful for me and my strategy can not apply the time frame very well as it has been already designed to work with daily and lower time frames. my ability to determine market trend is limited to daily chart and i feel satisfy to have that experience in the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    the big time frame it is good to identify the big direction if you able to make an analysis in higher time frame you it can help you to make decision in this trade and you will not getting stress because you have already know the real trend. which i know the big time frame is for a long term trade and small time frame is for a short trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    the big time frame it is good to identify the big direction if you able to make an analysis in higher time frame you it can help you to make decision in this trade and you will not getting stress because you have already know the real trend. which i know the big time frame is for a long term trade and small time frame is for a short trade.
    Waiting is the most stressful thing traders can't accept in this business, that's why many of them choose to trade with scalping and other short term strategies. I think most of traders can analyze market trend with high time frames but not all of us has such level of patience to stay off the market while waiting until market price is moving near specific levels which could take up to random days.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Trend trading is the best way to trade to avoid unnecessary lose,therefore the need to identify the trend for good success is very paramount. I prefer the H4 time frame to above the others to determine the trend of the Market before placing order,sometimes daily time frame as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Waiting is the most stressful thing traders can't accept in this business, that's why many of them choose to trade with scalping and other short term strategies. I think most of traders can analyze market trend with high time frames but not all of us has such level of patience to stay off the market while waiting until market price is moving near specific levels which could take up to random days.
    yes i know waiting is the annoying situation will faced by trader but trader must to have a good patience for make a good decision, it does not matter whatever the strategy they are used even for scalping they have wait until the system calls them or gives them a signal to make an entry.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    You don't really need the monthly trends, probably even the weekly ones. Trading a single one of these takes years, it's just too long for retail trading especially small accounts like, I assume, many of us have. Even trends on the daily charts are too long and too expensive (because of swaps) to trade, but it's good to be aware of them as context for smaller timeframe trades.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    We have to trade with daily trend , because on daily basis market have different sentiment , we have to trade with the best strategies and with good plan , we must learn and put our all the time in this market for the learning purpose when we have good observation we have chances to make our plan for having success .

Not allowed!

Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast