identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently
Page 1 of 99 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107

identify trends in daily, weekly and monthly effectively and efficiently

Hi all , hopefully a good day with you and keep your trading profitable.

In here i will share the strategy to identify the trend as effectively aso efficiently just using simple indicator, that is moving average . though this simple but i has proves this really powerful and untill now i am still using its to know the trend in daily , weekly till monthly , so i can trade base on trend , as we know trend is our friend or at some of other says trend is boss.

Originally this strategy from Kang Bimarpradana , say thanks to Kang Bimarpradana first also to KG or kang gun .

OK , lets start to talk about strategy .

1. Identify in Daily

A. Picture

Attachment 15187

B. Indicators

#Simple Moving Average Harian (SMA Harian)
    Period = 24, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

# Shift Moving Average Harian (SMA Shift Harian)
    Period = 1, Shift = 24
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

- If the price is above SMA and SMA Shift then the condition is Trending up
    - If the price is above SMA and SMA Shift then the condition is trending down

- only used to look at the H1 Time Frame (TFH1)

2. Identify in Weekly

A. Picture

Attachment 15188

B. Indicators

Period = 120, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

Period = 1, Shift = 120
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

3. Identify in Monthly

A. Picture

Attachment 15189

B. Indicators

Period = 480, Shift = 0
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

Period = 1, Shift = 480
    Type = Simple
    Aplly to = Close

C. Technical

>> CONCLUSION

This Overally for look trend in Daily , Weekly , MOnthly

Attachment 15190

based on the picture above, the trend has been identified :

Daily : trend has not yet formed

Weekly : Trend Up

Moonthly : Trend UP

OK .. Finish .

I hope this can help for everyone who has still confuse about How to identify the trend

Not allowed!
    Last edited by debian; 09-24-2016 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Image

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    it looks a good strategy and trading with moving average is good especially when there is a clear trend and the trend is strong, this will let the trader to make good prfits and get good results, but in sideway market this strategy will nt work well and will give many false signals and so it is better to avoid trading with it in the range market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    it looks a good strategy and trading with moving average is good especially when there is a clear trend and the trend is strong, this will let the trader to make good prfits and get good results, but in sideway market this strategy will nt work well and will give many false signals and so it is better to avoid trading with it in the range market.
    This strategy is not give signals friends like crossing between moving average or other , its just identify te trend . if still in sideways conditions then the price not move in up or down between moving average or sift moving average in other words the trends has not yet formed, then about signals to enter the market is up to the traders with their strategy .

But anyways thanks for comments .

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Thanks for the thread mate, as we know that moving average is an so much popular indicator in this business. Most of trader's use the moving average to know the situation or direction of the trend, because this is so simple to get the direction of the trend with it that's why its becoming number one choice of trader's to use this in trend analysis. By the way thanks for a great explanation of daily, weekly and monthly trend anaysis through this indicator, Great content adding thumbs up.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    moving average will work well at higher time frames, and we can combine them to get the validation, the rules is so simple here i guess, because it was like my trading system too, when the smaller time frames have same direction with the higher, then it means we get the time to enter the market, the function here that we can minimize the risk from floating minus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    moving average will work well at higher time frames, and we can combine them to get the validation, the rules is so simple here i guess, because it was like my trading system too, when the smaller time frames have same direction with the higher, then it means we get the time to enter the market, the function here that we can minimize the risk from floating minus.
    Moving average in here will got their own working time and not working time too. If we want to combine everything then we will not be able to make good result. if we want to get the validation only then just check out at the market whether there are any movement that is out of the system we have been working and try to avoid that. Making rules would be good to us as well in here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Of course I am agree with you this kind of strategy is not made for the sideways market patterns, price would always go little bit above and below of those moving average lines and we can get so many false signals due to it, but when market is on trend then there is no doubt in it that we can earn good from it, I still believe that its can become an consistent profitable strategy if we have good management in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Thanks for the thread mate, as we know that moving average is an so much popular indicator in this business. Most of trader's use the moving average to know the situation or direction of the trend, because this is so simple to get the direction of the trend with it that's why its becoming number one choice of trader's to use this in trend analysis. By the way thanks for a great explanation of daily, weekly and monthly trend anaysis through this indicator, Great content adding thumbs up.
    Thanks for add your thumb up . You can try this tricks and if you has try please explore it and give your testimony ,

hopefully can be useful for anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Of course I am agree with you this kind of strategy is not made for the sideways market patterns, price would always go little bit above and below of those moving average lines and we can get so many false signals due to it, but when market is on trend then there is no doubt in it that we can earn good from it, I still believe that its can become an consistent profitable strategy if we have good management in trading.
    Are you has read? Are you has tried? Are you has problem in using this ways of identify the trend , please tell me .

Oh ya for anyone this not strategy for entry market guys/gels and also not bring any signals . So keep read in the first post first to not wrong perception

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Its essential to check out the market trend direction in forex market, trend is our friend and by following it we can be safe and can become consistent profitable in the market, following trend through the help of moving average is becoming one of the easiest way to follow the trend, in sideways or ranging market it can't work properly but trader's should be still happy if they are getting a 60 to 70% success rate with their strategy here.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Its essential to check out the market trend direction in forex market, trend is our friend and by following it we can be safe and can become consistent profitable in the market, following trend through the help of moving average is becoming one of the easiest way to follow the trend, in sideways or ranging market it can't work properly but trader's should be still happy if they are getting a 60 to 70% success rate with their strategy here.
    Yeah, i think that is correct too. Traders always need to check the direction of the market and invest accordingly to that condition too. That might be the best way to make money in here and traders that can't do that might face difficulties instead of it. The easiest way will not resulted in the best possible profit too all of the time and we need to remember that.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 99 123451151 ... LastLast