Charts, popular charting styles - Page 5
Page 5 of 185 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Charts, popular charting styles

It is really a very good information for a new traders but I think the most popular chart is the candle sticks for all platform and a lot of traders use it because it is very easy to understand and more clearance and it is the best for me too but every one can customize ant platform for him comfort but the important think in the end the success and earn a profit

There are many charting styles available in the MT4 trading software. You can never start any business if they do not see the purpose for doing so clearly from their maps, but those who are dealing with the essential research can definitely business without the help of the maps.

in making use of the chart to be trading in the market we must also have to understand that is not chart that we have to be only making use of to trade that we have to be combining the fundamental analysis when trading in other to get good results.

Thank you sir for your other chart information.From the beginning of my trading life i am using candle stick charts as it is easy to use. but sir how can i insert other chart from my mt4 platform. i hope these will be very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    Thank you sir for your other chart information.From the beginning of my trading life i am using candle stick charts as it is easy to use. but sir how can i insert other chart from my mt4 platform. i hope these will be very helpful.
    Dear sir, what kind of chart you want to insert to your trading platform? You mean Kagi and X0 charts? I only know about renko chart, it's a chart we will get after we use renko EA. If you use RoboForex MT4 you can find renko EA on it including renko chart. For more details, kindly check my screenshot below.

Attachment 3761

Double click to apply the EA and you will see renko chart. Hope it help you

I love myself too much to trade mt4 chart use. It seems to me here to trade h4 & h1 style and very easy to analysis. I feel very good.

Well dear i am trading in mt4 platform and trading with all trading time frames. All time frames are good and gives me much money in forex market . It is not easy for most of the traders to do trading will all the time frame so a newbie must trade in higher time frames like h4 and above because higher time frames are easy to trade than trade in smaller time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    Yes, the candlestick chart is the most simple chart, and i think it is the most useful chart for trading, because we can use the candlestick form or candlestick pattern to make good analysis. But i never try to use XO and Kagi chart but i ever use renko chart. Renko chart is good way to know the trend also, sometimes i use it

Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Yes, the candlestick chart is the most simple chart, and i think it is the most useful chart for trading, because we can use the candlestick form or candlestick pattern to make good analysis. But i never try to use XO and Kagi chart but i ever use renko chart. Renko chart is good way to know the trend also, sometimes i use it
    the popularity of candle stick charting style comes from the fact that it gives you a wider look at market condition's and with a simple look at the candle you will have an idea about the volatility high and low of the day also candle stick patterns are a strategy on their own and you can get very good trading signals by reading their patterns only.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Candlestick chart is one the most popular chart in forex trading. i like candlestick chart very much. i always use candlestick chart pattern in my trading because candlestick chart patterns give me more clear data about forex market. In candlestick chart we can easily find support and resistance points.

Page 5 of 185 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast